UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A little hint to would-Barracoon Raiders....

If you see One single person go into Barracoon...

For the love of all that is holy, wait until they atleast almost pop Coon before you go steamroll them.... Congrats on your insurance money... you're ignorant.

Insurance = ~4k maybe?

Champion Spawn + insurance = MUCH >4k.... you're special.

LRN2MATH

hickman48

Knight

For the love of all that is holy, wait until they atleast almost pop Coon before you go steamroll them.... Congrats on your insurance money... you're ignorant.

Insurance = ~4k maybe?

LRN2MATH

For a lot of people reactions like this are worth a lot more than 4k gold or more. Should do your best not to give in.

Mister Pink

Squire
What lvl did you get to? If you are on lvl 1,2 and you are in wraith form always use the spawn to block for you. Biggest mistake you can make is to wither and clear everything around you giving your attacker the space to hit and run.

It's not about the coon, I'm not daft, I KNOW it'll get raided... it's Coon FFS. Lol

The humor came from the fact that people raid on Level 1. So speshul.

For a lot of people reactions like this are worth a lot more than 4k gold or more. Should do your best not to give in.
If THAT gets their rocks off, good for them. Lol, I honestly gives zero fucks about being raided, but jesus, use your time/effort wisely... Let them work the spawn, and THEN raid them. lol

april0395

Sorceror
People may be more willing to fight back for a level 4 spawn. It depends I suppose on whether or not they're raided by 10+ people or if they actually think they may have a shot at taking the spawn back over.

I know I'd just let the level 1 go and go farm Mel for a crimson.

lukin69

Knight

Insurance = ~4k maybe?

LRN2MATH

raiding at lvl 1 is much more entertaining.