UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A little 1v1 field vs Prodikeys

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Wait I look like a moron because I can catch you in a blatant lie? Lol!

Watch the video again scrub, you can clearly see you spamming mini heal between your gh wand spamming.

Are cyou

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Btw I'm not gonna stick around and fight you if you're just gonna spam gh wands every time you're about to die then finally get a lucky stun.

I counted 2 gh charges in under 10 seconds. What kind of pussy shit is that?

ChaseB123

Sorceror
Go to 4:20 mickey. I don't get why you're arguing. Most of the times I fight you you're spamming lightning wands. I don't cry about wands, why do you? Also you call a guy that is 10x better than you a scrub. That doesn't make sense.

ChaseB123

Sorceror
Done arguing with you, shard is done anyways. Get back to work and stop trolling the forums. I'd hate to see you get fired.

Get out of here with that bull shit. It only takes 1 charge to save you from death. Then you can just spam mini heal until you can use it again as shown in the video. But I don't give a fuck, I'll duel you. Unlike the rest of these nerds that play this game I don't give a shit if I die in a video game lol

Wait I look like a moron because I can catch you in a blatant lie? Lol!
Watch the video again scrub, you can clearly see you spamming mini heal between your gh wand spamming.
Are cyou

Are you mentally retarded or really that delusional?

Btw I'm not gonna stick around and fight you if you're just gonna spam gh wands every time you're about to die then finally get a lucky stun.
I counted 2 gh charges in under 10 seconds. What kind of pussy shit is that?

images.jpg

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Go to 4:20 mickey. I don't get why you're arguing. Most of the times I fight you you're spamming lightning wands. I don't cry about wands, why do you? Also you call a guy that is 10x better than you a scrub. That doesn't make sense.

So delusional.

You had spent countless more hours doing alchy before I even started this server and I'd say you're barely better then me at alchy and I can easily compete against you. I remember you telling us in call how you used huge pots to kick before it got removed lol. You're mediocre at best and your idea of a good fielder is setting a preset target and spamming a weaken wand macro.

ChaseB123

Sorceror
So delusional.

You had spent countless more hours doing alchy before I even started this server and I'd say you're barely better then me at alchy and I can easily compete against you. I remember you telling us in call how you used huge pots to kick before it got removed lol. You're mediocre at best and your idea of a good fielder is setting a preset target and spamming a weaken wand macro.
I am actually against weaken wand macros. I'm against lightning wands in general. My account is almost at five years. I didn't get into dueling until about 2 years after I started playing. I did have two separate art files to pot-kick that is correct. Did I use the big pots all the time? No. There reason I started playing this game again (six or so months ago?) was to take rank one because you were talking shit. I took rank one in a week. You're trash at every aspect of this game. I did what I wanted to do (which was much easier than expected) now I will leave this shard where it was when I came back. Dead. Maybe I will come back sometime and take rank one again once you farm your way back to the top three.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I am actually against weaken wand macros. I'm against lightning wands in general. My account is almost at five years. I didn't get into dueling until about 2 years after I started playing. I did have two separate art files to pot-kick that is correct. Did I use the big pots all the time? No. There reason I started playing this game again (six or so months ago?) was to take rank one because you were talking shit. I took rank one in a week. You're trash at every aspect of this game. I did what I wanted to do (which was much easier than expected) now I will leave this shard where it was when I came back. Dead. Maybe I will come back sometime and take rank one again once you farm your way back to the top three.

You're such a liar lol. I started hybrid about 5 years ago and you were alchying all the time when I first started. You had years of experience before I even had my first alchy duel. I've beat you a million times and all you do is make excuses. That video you guys posted of chaotix is a prime example of how un organized and how much you suck on the field. You're average in a controlled environment like the pits, but you're a terrible fielder. The only reason we ever ask you to field us is when we're being zerged and need the extra body's.

Don't kid yourself, you're good at alchy but that's it.

BTW I wasn't rank 1 when you took it, Tyler was. You didnt take shit from me lol

ChaseB123

Sorceror

That's my oldest account, barely over five years. I didn't alchy for one to two years after I started playing. You're a jackass.

Things mickey cannot beat Chase at:
1. Ultima Online
2. Picking up women
3. Trash talking
4. Not caring more
5. Checkers
6. Using gheal wands
7. Whippits
8. Making obi blush
9. Ultima Online
10. 40 yrd dash
11. Counting how many people are ganking you
12. Ping
13. Having the most swag
14. Fantasy Football
15. Ultima Online
16. Using a calculator to trash talk
17. Field pvp
18. Pull ups
19. Calculus
20. Watching an entire scary movie without turning the lights on.
21. Knowing what you want to be when you grow up.