UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

a haunted mirror

Smokeuog

Sorceror
It's illegal to bid on items in the price check forum. I've been banned for this twice, and it amazes me you havn't been banned yet!
Because Tessa is gone lol.. I've had people post cheaper prices on there stuff in MY selling threads and no bans :/ we need a new forum mod imo lol

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Okay, ur all banned :)
Haha I'm just saying... Idk if anyone is modding the trade forums but... People are posting in others threads and bumping there posts like cray cray... :/ I honestly think people just need a reminder to browse the trade forums rules.. ALOT of new and returning ppl it seems don't know.. Or forgot how to politely buy and sell here ;)

Honestly, I think that was going a little too far. There was a lot I agreed with, but her mod practices in the selling forum wasn't one of them. As long as people aren't trolling peoples threads.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
That being said.. As long as its a legit (not made to forge a price check) offer in a price check thread.. Imo that kinda adds to a price check when you see a offer for around the given price check price.. But rule wise yea... Idk lol hard to moderate I guess

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Honestly, I think that was going a little too far. There was a lot I agreed with, but her mod practices in the selling forum wasn't one of them. As long as people aren't trolling peoples threads.
Toward the end she did go t1000 terminator mode.. But admittedly... I myself was handed a 2 week trade forum violation ban on 2 different occasions before I actually decided reading the trade forums rules might be an alright idea.

Got on fine with Tessa after that lol and now I'm like some kinda rule Nazi but it is frustrating sometimes specially when your trying to sell something and someone posts in YOUR thread offering the same item for less... That's just bad trading imo... (use a private message like any good sneak)

anyway I'm done I'm more then happy with the current staff members and what they are doing now for the actual gameplay so in no way did I mean to sound like I'm bitching at staffers for not being on top of the forums as it's a full time job itself... And what drove Tessa to join skynet.... :/

Also.. Yes I realize the irony in the fact that I'm breaking the rules by posting about how lame breaking the rules is... in a price check thread :/