UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

a haunted mirror

Shini

Page
I played last night there was alot of action , me and my teammates
were practicing our Tea bag syncs and all of a sudden a house fell and i found this mysterious item in the grass.

Shini

Page
Ghost thats just a type of program he uses wands go like that :D

It's just a graphic mod from the original client.
Also known as :disgraceful pvp ;/

This is offtopic but I don't see how this is disgracefull pvp considering how everyone use a delay macro to sync and can't seem to time their spells by themself.
being able to clearly see when a wand sync start should be the less of the things nowdays.

Fully Automated PVP is disgracefull , this is not.

It really doesn't matter what my spells/items look like it's purely comestic and also 100% legal.

i want the kitten

300K BUT BE NICE WITH MY KITTEN.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
It's a hack and I guess only effects gameplay if the graphic increases the items pixel radius making it easy to grab then yea its deff a hack that shouldn't be allowed lol.

Maybe as far as pvp its not a game changer but what's stopping me from changing the image of items at an idoc so I can super easily grab them even when they are hidden behind other people or things, as an example lol.

Maybe it doesn't work like that idk but it's sketchy none the less. I'm done :D

Shini

Page
It's a hack and I guess only effects gameplay if the graphic increases the items pixel radius making it easy to grab then yea its deff a hack that shouldn't be allowed lol.

Maybe as far as pvp its not a game changer but what's stopping me from changing the image of items at an idoc so I can super easily grab them even when they are hidden behind other people or things, as an example lol.

Maybe it doesn't work like that idk but it's sketchy none the less. I'm done :D

People usually use scripts / scavenger and auto loot to
get items in idocs so i don't think that the ''pixel radius'' should be your biggest concern.

@_@

Shini

Page
DOES IT PUR?

YEAH WHEN YOU DOUBLE CLICK ON IT

Hey shini bro will you sell me it then
i don't know man i didn't even meant to get this.

There's many people who want me to sell it to them.
I guess i'm gonna keep it it for a while until nobody get mad or Jelly.

8 mirrorion? Be honest, you just learned about tea baggin' didn't you? ;)

I've been Tea Baggin since i was 8 y/o so i'm pretty experimented
But I just recently learned about UO T-Bag.

I remember when everyone was up in arms when I made a purple pot 4x the orginal size so you could kick it while riding on a beetle.