UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A gorilla.

Oaks

Knight
A gorilla.

[thread closed]

*puts a 1 million gold check on the table*

I'm looking for the rambo among the gorillas out there, so start taming. Post your finds here, pm's will be ignored.

You have 5 days from now.

Tempest

Knight
Re: A gorilla.

ROFLMAO. You`re kidding right?

If not, I`ll get on top of it as soon as I get back home from class. I`m assuming you`re looking for one with the highest Str, Dex, HP, and skills right?

I'm curious as to what the specifics of what you desire are. What sort of skills, stats, and resists does it need?

Oaks

Knight

The best of the best.

It doesn't need to be fully trained but I do like the things Hyphy Train mentioned, and he is banned from the forums so he might have trouble claiming the check hehe.

Oaks;485996 said:
The best of the best.

It doesn't need to be fully trained but I do like the things Hyphy Train mentioned, and he is banned from the forums so he might have trouble claiming the check hehe.
If memory serves, STR can be raised up to 125, though HP cannot. I *THINK* stamina can, though, since it's tied to DEX on creatures. And yeah, all skills can be raised to 100, since they normally don't start that high.

So looking at this page, you're looking for one with as close to 51 HP and 25% physical resist as possible, as well as potentially 10 Fire and 15 Cold.

ne14pic;487053 said:
King Kong aint got shit on me!
sorry about the pictures i need to figure out how to condense them
quote]

condense via PAINT.... crop its the dotted line box looking icon on the left then there are little black points that you can resize the actual picture size. You also have the stretch/skew function if you want to keep the whole picture just smaller. :)

Just make sure that if you use MSPaint, please use another program to re-covert into a JPG again! I'd recommend trying Irfanview, as it's free, and supports just about every format under the sun, including converting them. I'm sick and tired of people going through the effort to trim a file... Then just re-uploading as a larger-file-size .BMP.

ne14pic;487053 said:
King Kong aint got shit on me!
sorry about the pictures i need to figure out how to condense them

Anyone know good areas to find gorillas?

And ne14pic, how did you get a gorilla with higher than max STR? According to Stratics, gorilla's max STR is 95.

Just wondering.

ne14pic

Sorceror

you can train any monster up to 125, you guys are going to make me work for it damn it, ill train him some more

Well, since STR and DEX/STAM can be trained up and Oaks said it didnt need to be fully trained, here is my first submission for consideration:

EDIT - Added Gorilla #2. Not sure what you are looking for so I am throwing out a wide net.

Gorilla#1 - 4pts off of max HPs, 1pt off max Phys, max for Fire and cold.
Gorilla#2 - Max HPs, Max Phys and Fire, 4pts off Max cold.

Neither have been trained up. I will happily take care of that for you if you like.

Attachments

• gorilla1.JPG
    gorilla1.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 65
  • gorilla2.JPG
    gorilla2.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 60

Oaks

Knight

I can't make up my mind, so I'd like to reward the two tamers who went out and searched for one.

Mia, I'll take your gorilla, and I'll also take the second gorilla from Weinster. One million each.

Send me a pm when you are online.

Oaks;488578 said:
I can't make up my mind, so I'd like to reward the two tamers who went out and searched for one.

Mia, I'll take your gorilla, and I'll also take the second gorilla from Weinster. One million each.

Send me a pm when you are online.
Thanks, Oaks! I actually had a lot of fun running around the world looking for gorilla hang outs.