UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A fun template

I can't decide what template to create next.

I would like something that I could have fun with doing things like running around and bugging people but also having survivability...Maybe a template that uses Bracelet of Health and Ring of the Elements or something just so its hard to be killed.

I was thinking of something like a Chivalry/Ninja...

NOTE: this template does NOT have to be amazing just fun and also does not have to be offensive in anyway.

Thank You in advance for any and all input =]

Bola B****:
100 Hiding
55 Stealth(+5 from the shroud)
120 Ninja
110 Magery
115 Eval
100 Resist
120 Wrestling

3fc/7fcr for .25 second shadow jump so that no one can out run you. Just to compare teleport has the same range with a cast time of .75 seconds.

You dont reveal if you just bola someone so that could bug people when they are fighting. Or just keep killing their pet and smokebomb/shadow jump to safety. You got the normal survivability of a mage with stealth being your O Crap button. The character has to be human for joat(med,focus,tracking,spellweaving).

The wrestling is to make use of deathstrike. With 120 ninja, 60 stealth, 100 hiding deathstrike will still do 32 damage on a running target and up to 44 if you track them.

Haha this sounds like such a laugh, I might have to try this out, how much would a 120 wrestle be though coz I got an idea on the rest, then the next problem is getting an oak leaf together seeing as I'm poor as fuck lol

Two Wolves

Knight
Almost all Wolf Clan characters with an advanced title like [Scout] go with some form of Chivalry/Ninja

[Edit]
My main is running these skills:
Anatomy 100 100
Archery 120 100
Chivalry 75 55
Healing 100 100
Hiding 90 90
Ninjitsu 115 115
Stealth 60 40
Tactics 120 120

Stats:
HP/Sm/Mn 104/151/40
St/Dx/In 90/144/40
St/Dx/In 90/120/40 raw

Resist: 70/70/63/70/66

It is not the hardest hitting template and takes a fair amount of gear, but it is versatile and very good at exploring and getting out of tight spots.