UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Formal Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

z0rak

Wanderer
A Formal Apology

After fighting 7-8 NME/RW/FM this morning (completely wasted after a long ass night of drinking btw) and killing them at least 10 times, I came to the realization that they must be mentally handicapped.

And so, with great humility, I apologize to Shade, Vincent Vega, and the many FM/RW members who chased me so long and failed so horribly. I realize now that the only way I could possibly survive (and still manage to destroy you all) 7-8 vs. 1 is that you're physically or (more likely) mentally handicapped, and so I'm sorry for taking advantage.

You can't help being slow and dim-witted, and I shouldn't take advantage of my normal-level IQ at your expense. Please, by all means continue yelling "hack", "playuo", "virgin" and "acne" as I'm sure that's the majority of your entire vocabulary.

Again, I'm very sorry for taking advantage of you all. Please forgive me.

ifeelunreal

Wanderer
Re: A Formal Apology

z0rak;249358 said:
After fighting 7-8 NME/RW/FM this morning (completely wasted after a long ass night of drinking btw) and killing them at least 10 times, I came to the realization that they must be mentally handicapped.

And so, with great humility, I apologize to Shade, Vincent Vega, and the many FM/RW members who chased me so long and failed so horribly. I realize now that the only way I could possibly survive (and still manage to destroy you all) 7-8 vs. 1 is that you're physically or (more likely) mentally handicapped, and so I'm sorry for taking advantage.

You can't help being slow and dim-witted, and I shouldn't take advantage of my normal-level IQ at your expense. Please, by all means continue yelling "hack", "playuo", "virgin" and "acne" as I'm sure that's the majority of your entire vocabulary.

Again, I'm very sorry for taking advantage of you all. Please forgive me.
plese post the rpv next time, or wait u cant you use playuo!!
those types of owning skills u would surly rpv right???
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST A RPV TO SHUT EVERY ONE UP!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

z0rak

Wanderer

Simeon;249362 said:
plese post the rpv next time, or wait u cant you use playuo!!
those types of owning skills u would surly rpv right???
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST A RPV TO SHUT EVERY ONE UP!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Mental retardation in action -- see what I mean? (it's almost like english, but not quite there) It's sad is what it is ..

ifeelunreal

Wanderer

z0rak;249365 said:
Mental retardation in action -- see what I mean? (it's almost like english, but not quite there) It's sad is what it is ..
Please just one rpv.
I am begging u sir PLEASE!!!!!!

RockEye

Knight

We bow in front of you, oh allmighty z0rak teh ruler of digital world pixels! Your nerdness is something which our kids and our grandkids will talk about at cold winter nights at fireplace...:D

ifeelunreal

Wanderer

RockEye;249368 said:
We bow in front of you, oh allmighty z0rak teh ruler of digital world pixels! Your nerdness is something which our kids and our grandkids will talk about at cold winter nights at fireplace...:D
OUCH! he just playuo'd you're ass in the fourms

Another flame/cry topic,when will this madness end? :(
But Zorak and his boys really got their asses kicked last night at brit mg,i'd start drinking too :rolleyes:

ifeelunreal

Wanderer

Reaver-demise;249376 said:
But Zorak and his boys really got their asses kicked last night at brit mg,i'd start drinking too :rolleyes:
OUCH! It just dont stop for u z0rak.
btw, Just one RPV please?
For your old e. buddy?
Witch you would always complain and cry in vent when you died.. or you would log off really fast.
Your just a bitch man one rpv, And i will never flame one of you're threads agin or house hide from your uber sweet combo of EVILOMEN PARA "calls in three e. members"-----Explosion FS PAIN SPIKE!!!!!!!!
man u guys own!
Ze.RG

It's one thing to have a bit of skill in something.

It's another thing to have that skill and be humble about it.

I don't see how any of this was necessary.

motomi

Wanderer

Yancey;249379 said:
It's one thing to have a bit of skill in something.

It's another thing to have that skill and be humble about it.

I don't see how any of this was necessary.
The 240 rage posts simeon makes a day expressing his giant e hard on for zorak aren't really necessary either. Go figure.

I bet you were the main cause of that. Wait, who are you again?

You wern't there getting your ass served like your guildmates did so how could you know?
Try being a little more active next time?
EVP FTW.

motomi

Wanderer

I don't have to be active to know it took 3x our numbers with a touch of house hiding to kill off some members. Not impressed.

Good to know you're embarrassed to name your characters though. I don't blame you.

motomi;249389 said:
I don't have to be active to know it took 3x our numbers with a touch of house hiding to kill off some members. Not impressed.

Good to know you're embarrassed to name your characters though. I don't blame you.

You'll find out who my chars are once you get more active.
Edit:as for now don't talk about an event you wasn't even a part of okay?

motomi

Wanderer

Nobody in our guild knows who you are. You just chime in on every other post pretending like you can or do pvp. Keep hiding behind a forum name.

Get more active? Why? To fight people who have to form a 4 guild alliance just to compete and yet still house hide? No thanks. If that isn't winning, then I don't know what is. Stop avoiding the fact that every fight we supposedly "lose" it was a 12v3. That's not something to be proud of no namer.

yawn

Simeon;249378 said:
... i will never flame one of you're threads agin or house hide from your uber sweet combo of EVILOMEN PARA "calls in three e. members"-----Explosion FS PAIN SPIKE!!!!!!!!
man u guys own!

why is it that these go together so well.....ill give you even more time to ponder that

psz

Administrator

Guys, NOBODY cares about your e.peens.

(Smacktalk in a computer game... Not even with someone in the same room. This is truely the lowest form of entertainment)

I blame Al Gore. Damn interwebz creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.