UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Dark and Stormy Night

CHDedalus

Sorceror
I am tired. It's been a long wet miserable day on the King's Road. The few miles I travelled were mostly uneventful. A few orcs and mongbats. Travellers coming through would be safe enough. Only it's storming and no one is travelling. No one around at all but me and my horse Germanicus, and even he has travelled back to his plane and left me with his figurine to keep safe in my pouch until I call for him again.

So here I sit wrapped in my cloak under a large oak hoping lightening doesn't strike it. I will keep watch through the night. However at dawn's first light I am going to port my wet ass out of this place to my cosy little home where a warm bed and hot meal awaits. I will give my report to the Watch via a crystal ball later before crawling into bed.

Despite the hardships faced in the wilds the Watch fits me perfectly. As if I were born to it. Time to turn my attention back to the road and the woods lest evil might befall me.

Dedalus
The Black Watch