UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

a cute princess

Xpistos

Wanderer
I can't believe this bandwagon shit.

Honestly, what is wrong with you people, just joining a faction because it has admins and the most people.

Minax, SL, and TB are still active, you can join one of them too you fools.

It's sad that people are still joining CoM.

Afro Man

Wanderer
Downing Atlanta said:
yes I'm back and in Com, 15 points yay! I still haven't died, let's see if anyone can kill me.

Damn, what happened to you quitting and us never seeing you again?

Afro Man

Wanderer
btw, way to join CoM nub. Can't join a faction that isn't winning? typical newbie mindset. OMGOSHERS IRL THEY R TEH WIN I MUST JOIN! AHHHH, then while im there i can hang off krrios' nutsack! wewt wewt! (no disrespect towards krrios) but he's got to fuckin agree with me.

Havok12

Wanderer
whats even funner is watching him run from my meleer and cry "Stupied fucking noob dexxer, blah blah blah.....'

Kazin-hybrid

Wanderer
i came back from a few months busy irl and join CoM just cause I happen to like the faction, not knowing what was going on at all. as soon as I realised that it was pointless because i needed contribute nothing to them, i quit. Besides, its become so saturated with noobs that if you don't join with some friends or something, good luck with any organization whatsoever. Anyway, now that fagboy-deluxe has joined CoM, I'm very glad I quit.