UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Change in Skara Brae

awsome

Traveler
To any random visitors to the town of Skara Brae, today was a day like any other. Things appeared to be business as usual. Upon closer inspection, however, something was definitely different. Change was in the air.

The men walked a little straighter, while the women allowed their children to wander just a little farther. It was as if a great burden had been lifted off of the shoulders of the citizens.

One man in particular, a tall well-muscled woodsman, from the look of him, looked upon the scene with satisfaction. Leaning on his spear and dressed all in green, Mat took the situation in. These people had hope, and that was exactly what he had intended to give them. Hope.

As the town crier's voice rang out, Mat slipped away from the bank and walked towards the docks. He had much to do.

"Hear ye, hear ye! Last night, Wednesday, July 13 in the 2011th year, the Rangers of Skara Brae established their guild charter."

zlatan fulgere

Sorceror
Woah, slow down there Mr. Ranger Captain Sir Mat Shortarrow III. The fine citizenry of Skara, and I have a long standing arrangement, you see. We were doing just fine well before you, your brother Link, and your other brother Link stumbled onto the scene.

I'm not saying we can never do business. I just want to make clear the fact that Skara has no use for any self-righteous, law & order types. If we have an understanding then our biggest concern will probably be the occasional Orc 'raid'. Once they finish building some new boats to use, I imagine they'll be back at it. Do not bother watching the sea though. They smell like cabbage. The odor is so uniquely intense, to first detect it is basically a 24 hour warning of their arrival.

(Yeah, I guess I'm new to this RP forum jazz)

wkstrm

Lord
Also, we from the lawless fishermans guild have long lived in a prosperious arrangement with the citizens of Skara Brae. As long as they let us take what we need we don't hurt anyone doing so!

wkstrm

Lord
Also, Mumblin Joe from the Begger and Pickpocket Association wanted me tell you that they will continue with their operations and even double them after nightfall. On a sidenote, if you see Squeeky Shoes Watson you are permitted to dispose of him in any way you see fit. Oh! I almost forgot, Fat Joe in the butcher house owe's us 5 gold pieces for unpaid debts. Please make sure he pays!