UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

_A_ PK Guild

_A_ PK Guild

_A_ is currently recruiting. We're a red, mature guild with our own keep and Ventrilo that is very active. We're also ranked 15th in the top murderer's guild list. What we consider desirable is:

1. Player Killer (PK/Red), preferably with a decent count
  2. Has a microphone and uses Ventrilo (Skype a bonus)
  3. Able to sync spells, cross heal and therefore be a mage (5x). Regarding being a mage, some exceptions are made based upon skill.
  4. Mature, who doesn't rage or create drama
  5. Loyal with little to no baggage. What this means is if we're doing PK runs, we don't want to hear "no don't kill him, he's a friend". Exceptions include being a RL friend or if he rolls and/or vents with us.
  6. Self-sufficient (independent) but don't confuse us as being greedy and not helpful. We just don't want to babysit.

If you're interested, PM me via these forums or AIM (Rikomi). You can also message our leader (John) using AIM (WackerUOG).

I AM NOT THE OWNER OF _A_ (that would be Mr.WackO), simply a member trying to reach out to potential PK's. The decision to accept you ultimately relies upon our leader.

Re: _A_ PK Guild

For future reference, _A_ is no longer active. The competent players have all made the transition to SiK minus the few yet to do so. I repeat, _A_ has been replaced by SiK and if you wish to join, AIM me.

athdagar

Wanderer
Re: _A_ PK Guild

I sent a Pm to you Rik- my aim, which I hardly use, is Enligtenme29, so PM me back if ya can.