UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

7v7 Tournament

Sypher

Wanderer
7v7 Tournament

I'm holding a 7v7 x with all pots this coming Sunday at 6 p.m. est. the 18th.
I'm posting this in advance to give you all advance time to get your teams up and ready.
Do not page in game about this event nor PM me about it. The rules are simple, everyone knows 7x standard with all pots, there will be no other modifications.
Good luck to the guild/group who wins.

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED/POSTPONED TO A LATER DATE THAT WILL BE ANNOUNCED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Braedinn

Wanderer
Re: 7v7 Tournament

Sypher;1243359 said:
I'm holding a 7v7 7x with all pots this coming Sunday at 6 p.m. est.
I'm posting this in advance to give you all advance time to get your teams up and ready.
Do not page in game about this event nor PM me about it. The rules are simple, everyone knows 7x standard with all pots, there will be no other modifications.
Good luck to the guild/group who wins.

:v
:eek:rly:​
:fap:​

Flankton

Wanderer

simplyshane;1243362 said:
Soo..We have to have x7 gm characters? And we can use all pots?

no, it's the Standard 7x dueling ruleset, go into the duel pits and select 7x Standard to see what it is. It's basically all special abilities, no field spells, no summons, no mounts, and that's about it. You can use magical armor/weapons as long as they're not Runic. Usually 7x Standard only allows refresh pots, but in this tourney all pots are legal.

Siquaba

Wanderer

7 players vs. 7 players
7x mean you can use 7 skills majority of the shard have 7x chars that go in tourny's they are just saying all skills allowed. you can be 4x but u use 7x skills :/

coldblood

Knight

The One And Only;1244260 said:
We need ctf!

god damn
there are way to many banksitter events like ctf bombing run or other bs.
finally someone makes a good event. 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 .... are a competition, something u need skill for. not these dumb 30 randomly dumping people + 30 newb dexers against each other

Sisqo-

Wanderer

coldblood;1245405 said:
god damn
there are way to many banksitter events like ctf bombing run or other bs.
finally someone makes a good event. 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 .... are a competition, something u need skill for. not these dumb 30 randomly dumping people + 30 newb dexers against each other

lag more scrub