UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

780+ book cutoff set - with pictures

Tobias

Sorceror
This is just 6 randomly selected pictures. 780+ books in total, it also contains runes to every private island made in the game, it even have most of the castles!
Please give me an estimated value
Thanks

Brit docks
Bucs telep
Del pond
Yew
Minoc moon
Cove

I dont get your point.
I marked all theese by myself, no macros or anything. This is handmade.

was responding to facepumps question. i said it would be worthless if sallos was changed. no one knows the runes based on coordinates or the random key you assigned to each rune. example being a full runebook with every rune named 1 or a.

Tobias

Sorceror
was responding to facepumps question. i said it would be worthless if sallos was changed. no one knows the runes based on coordinates or the random key you assigned to each rune. example being a full runebook with every rune named 1 or a.

Ah okay point taken.
All runes are unnamed:)

HomeChoo

Wanderer
I'd buy it. And why should sallos be reworked? Someone took time and effort out of their life to make this library possible. He earned it..

Tobias

Sorceror
p3g's cutoff book is 10x better lol
Some people think that:) My cut off set has no blank spots on the map (you people get my point), theres always a rune withint 7-10 tiles of the other.
And p3g's have been outdated a while. I've added well over 25 books as I made this post:9

There's even runes to the private islands, and inside every castle on the shard:)