UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

50k!!

Dexter420

Sorceror
50k!!

As Co-GM Of the Agents of Evil, i tend to randomly give things away to the newer players to this shard. Ive given several houses away and am becoming more bored with the game and decided its time to do another Guild Handout, 50k will be rewarded to the first person to aim me at ThePieLover69, you must have 2 or less months of player info play time on your character to be eligible for this free handout!!

THIS IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!! DO NOT POST HERE, AIM ME. I WILL POST AIM NAME AND CHAR NAME OF THE WINNER!! This will not be the last of my handouts, i hope to do random ones every week or so :)

AIM : ThePieLover69
(AGAIN, 2 MONTHS OR LESS PLAY TIME ONLY APPLY FIRST COME FIRST SERVE)

Dexter420

Sorceror
Re: 50k!!

CONTEST ENDED!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YUU ( a 2 month old player in Delucia)

Attachments

• Dexter420_4-1_23.08.jpg
    Dexter420_4-1_23.08.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 547

dixie

Sorceror

As of 5 minutes ago, I now have a house! All thanks goes to Dexter. He pulled through and found gave me a small tower in about 10 minutes. He's awesome!

Dexter420

Sorceror

dixie;1857839 said:
As of 5 minutes ago, I now have a house! All thanks goes to Dexter. He pulled through and found gave me a small tower in about 10 minutes. He's awesome!

No Problem at all, more then happy to help. :)

Siq

Sorceror

someday soon, im gonna toss some random new player lots of gold =) its gonna be great!

KraCKa

Sorceror

Its always nice to see stuff like this, I wish more people were willing to help out the new players. Thats the only way to keep the server population up. Its just difficult telling whos actually new, and who just went and made an account sometimes. But either way...GJ

DeViiaNt

Knight

I actually gave away a house tonight for the first time. Ive given out gold before and the newbies always seem really appreciative. The guy I found was on his first day of Hybrid mining in Minoc (at least he says) and I'm like well, are you new to Hybrid? When he said yea I just gave him a house with a runebook to Minoc and the house. Hopefully he really was a new guy but if not oh well. I tried lol. I do think he was though because when I asked if he wanted the house he said he didn't have any money.

KraCKa;1872336 said:
Its always nice to see stuff like this, I wish more people were willing to help out the new players. Thats the only way to keep the server population up. Its just difficult telling whos actually new, and who just went and made an account sometimes. But either way...GJ

I hear ya, ive given many 7x7's and the like to new players.

its just dissapointing to see them go idoc 2 weeks later. :(