UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

501th post game!

Aceaem

Sorceror
Re: 501th post game!

People really get bored here eh? Any1 wanna duel with a PVP newb? help me get good?

Sundoom

Sorceror

I like me... Then again, who doesn't like me? Well, that means nobody likes me, because everybody loves me ;)

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Sundoom;505652 said:
I like me... Then again, who doesn't like me? Well, that means nobody likes me, because everybody loves me ;)

Good selfesteem there!

Sundoom

Sorceror

Well, I am "The Ladies Man" in the guild I'm currently in and I have yet to be slapped by any woman. :D

Sundoom

Sorceror

Hey, thanks, she didn't slap me though... Lets just say the fun didn't end for 3 hours ;)

gugutz

Knight

Im using a hack to detect when the 500th reply is posted, then it will just post rright after it!
So, cmon people, just give up.

The goodies are mine!

GM Nestor

Sorceror

gugutz;507295 said:
Im using a hack to detect when the 500th reply is posted, then it will just post rright after it!
So, cmon people, just give up.

The goodies are mine!

yeah right ;)

Podolak

Sorceror

ermo;507365 said:

I remember doing "a race to 1000" in another forum. After we got to 1000 we kept on going and it was the race to 10,000. I wonder where they ever ended up...

Sundoom

Sorceror

Was that on Hybrid? If so, it ended after the gm banned the dude who make it to 25,000. (Deserved it for scamming there, but that's not the point here.)