UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

50 - GM Poison no cure/heal no dying | overnight

Crank

Sorceror
50 - GM Poison no cure/heal no dying | overnight

note i did not need any healing or cure potions during this, i did not die once and was able to gm just about overnight. also the alchemist char i made to create my potions became gm alchemist just by making greater poison kegs for me.

upon creating your char for poisoning, when he appears lock all skills, so that none gain aside from poisoning. this will help improve the efficiency since as it was explained to me the more skill points you have to the 700 mark the harder it is to gain. so i urge you to start with 50 poisoning and 50 whatever else you feel is best and lock all skills aside from poisoning before you take one step after being created.

i grabbed a couple kegs, and a few k of night shade. made an alchemy char. started him with 50alch. had him make a few lesser poison kegs. then made a few greater poison kegs. i also got a high poison resist suit to wear. (key here)

then i put the high pois res suit on my char who was to train pois. i started him with 50 pois.

also got about 100 krys/daggers.
gave the suit and kryss/daggers to my new char with 50 pois.
set up the following macros.

this for make poison (greater) just retarget for lesser
Code:
!Loop
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3739|True
Assistant.Macros.WaitForGumpAction|949095101|False|300
Assistant.Macros.GumpResponseAction|2|0|0
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:03

refill bottles macro
Code:
!Loop
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|6464|True
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01

finally the poison macro. and i didnt need to heal if i poisoned myself and didnt need any extra potions which kept the cost down. since i added the "if" poisoned wait for hits to =80. i never died from poisoning myself. and got to gm fairly easy. just about overnight.
Code:
!Loop
Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|30
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|False|3850
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|False|3922
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:12
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|3|-1|0
Assistant.Macros.WaitForStatAction|0|1|80|3600

Crank

Sorceror
Re: 50 - GM Poison no cure/heal no dying | overnight

glad i wrote this. had to make another char. needed the macros :)

[Drakull]

Knight

BTW... if you plan on training necro or ninjitsu in the char... vampire embrace or animal form (into unicorn) will save you the time to wait when poisoned, since you will be inmune to poison.

Crank

Sorceror

Yellek;383887 said:
Did you delete them last time??:confused:

yeah i cleaned up my macros and deleted a bunch of old stuff, unfortunately i deleted that as well. although im glad i wrote it down and was able to just look them up here. instead of having to redo it all.

Drakull-demise;384004 said:
BTW... if you plan on training necro or ninjitsu in the char... vampire embrace or animal form (into unicorn) will save you the time to wait when poisoned, since you will be inmune to poison.

never thought of that. although i havent used either on a nox template yet. i may though in the future.