UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

30kk in runic hammers later...

crackhead

Knight
Re: 30kk in runic hammers later...

well i was just bored and burnt 12 copper hammers on shields. i smelted 478 kept 2. the ones i didnt smelt were 15hci 12 dci 1 fc and 15 hci 14 dci and 4 self repair. i will never use either of those. seems low end hammers are a waste of time and ingots, good thing i used iron to make em.

EvilChild

Knight

crackhead;563005 said:
well i was just bored and burnt 12 copper hammers on shields. i smelted 478 kept 2. the ones i didnt smelt were 15hci 12 dci 1 fc and 15 hci 14 dci and 4 self repair. i will never use either of those. seems low end hammers are a waste of time and ingots, good thing i used iron to make em.

Welcome to the discussion XD

remark 1 is not rude, its an observation, im guessing he's just looking for different mods, which is why my next posts go along the lines of "am i missing something??"

remark 2 you are a moron for posting irrelevent things, and samurai era was a lame expansion, compare it to AOS, i mean seriously.

remark 3 you started it with douchebag lol

remark 4 just an excuse for you to be immature yourself and hence a hippocrit.

you lost your nice structure, but they get rich with time mostly, i dont know if you'll really ever get rich selling crafts, they actually farm bods and sell the rewards, or bods.

next point, if EC told you that not wearing any armour gives you invincibility, would you believe him?

more things get done when ppl aren't fighting, no, you're wrong, this is a well known fact, and its not confined to uo. why do you think capitalism encourages competition?

next point, yes he has some of the best items, but he also spends HOURS gettin reset bods to get them.

yes i do go to fel

and you need to examine the meaning of the word sufficient

crackhead;563005 said:

which adds up to about 1.8mil, still cheaper than gold hammer

same as 3 bronze hammers, would you have got a better shield with 3 bronze....... possibly, but the intensity matters alot more on shield than on wep, on wep its the combination that matters more

Originally Posted by Cal-demise View Post
you people are insane!

either insane, or very very stupid :S

sorry i missed this remark out, it was to get yous to answer my question, which yas ignored previously.

crackhead

Knight

the shields i made were not worth the work of smelting 478, copper hammers are a waste of time unless your poor. and last i checked copper hammers go for atleast 250k each maybe they have went down since then?

EvilChild

Knight

I think they go for around 200k or so... which is pretty much a gold hammer worth. I can pretty much tell you right now that youll get a better shield from a single gold hammer than with all the coppers you've burned. It may not be 15/15 fc1 but youll have a decent shot at a13+/13+ fc1 and even at sc-0s but dont get your hopes up.

If I ended up getting a 15/15 sc-0 I wouldn't even consider selling it for less than an orny... if I even considered selling it at all.

copper hammers i buy at 150, sell at 200

and with hammers its always a gamble for the uber craft, all you're paying for really is the chance

obviously reduced price means reduced chance

and yes, because a gold hammer can have a fourth mod

the fact remains tho that he COULD have got a 15/15 fc 1, and that he is not garanteed one with a golden hammer

crackhead;563005 said:

Hehe...

I was also bored. Burnt two aggie hammers and got:

2x 14 14 sc0
1x 15 11 sc0
1x 15 14 fc1
1x 15 13 fc1
1x 14 12 fc1

No jackpot - but close... :)

FE

EvilChild

Knight

Cal-demise;563013 said:
copper hammers i buy at 150, sell at 200

and with hammers its always a gamble for the uber craft, all you're paying for really is the chance

obviously reduced price means reduced chance

or the utter removal of said chance

crackhead

Knight

ya i was just bored and have enough bods for hundred of copper hammers so i filled a few and burnt em hoping to get lucky on 1 shield

Digatalas

Knight

Well, I tried to be as civilized as I could to you. I mean honestly, he posted this thread to show the best items he made with 30kk of hammers. He was simply trying to show that making good stuff isn't as easy as people make it out to be after this patch. It is still hard as hell.

Also he wasn't bragging or anything, he only posted the best items, maybe in your opinion they aren't good but ask nicely why they are considered valuable.

I mean, you did say you are a ten year vet and told someone to learn who they were talking to like you thought you were "HIGHLY" respectable or something. Hence, the arrogance.

In my opinion you aren't anything worth respecting after your tirade on this thread and I am sure I am not the only one with such opinion.

Do you expect to get the uber items in this game without putting hours of effort into it? I am guessing you do think you will...

EvilChild

Knight

Feersum Endjinn;563014 said:
Hehe...

I was also bored. Burnt two aggie hammers and got:

2x 14 14 sc0
1x 15 11 sc0
1x 15 14 fc1
1x 15 13 fc1
1x 14 12 fc1

No jackpot - but close... :)

FE

Man you lucky sob =( Got your hands on a few nice sc-0s I see. I only managed to get 2... the 15/10 sc-0 and an 11/14 sc-0 I forgot about

yeah but its not utter removal, thats the point. it may feel that way, but when you the do the math with the money, charges, and probability, the only thing you really save by crafting with the higher hammer, is time

EvilChild

Knight

Cal-demise;563019 said:
yeah but its not utter removal, thats the point. it may feel that way, but when you the do the math with the money, charges, and probability, the only thing you really save by crafting with the higher hammer, is time

Yea, because I'm gonna get a 4 mod shield or a very nice weapon on a hammer that has 3 max mods. Hence the pre req of needing gold hammer minimums.

Btw guess how many bronze hammers I burned on shields?

you're craftin for sc-0

im on about for fc1, if you wanna do sc-0 then use gold and aggy hammers for comparison not copper and bronze
you cant really compare a max 3 with a max 4, but the two hammers with the same max you can directly compare

which is why im perfectly happy to buy all your copper hammers for 150, while the bronze hammers rot :)
when i said "you guys are insane!" it was because i was shocked at the blatent disregard for money, or sensible buying/selling.. like an ethiopian walkin into a macdonalds and seeing a ten ton american ordering 500 hamburgers, then throwin em around the room. you may not value it, but dont be too suprised when someone else is suprised at your disregard for it

EvilChild

Knight

You might actually save money too from what I have seen. Might end up wasting more low end hammers to get a 15/15 fc1 shield gold wise than it would take to get the same shield with high end hammers. I've found its best to burn hammers with 1 mod higher than the minimum mods you need.

So if you just want a 15/15 shield burn bronze for it... if you want a 15/15 fc1 burn gold+... if you want a 15/15 sc-0 it seems to burn verite... =(

i dunno, i bought 5 bronze hammers, burnt em, never bought another, just got copper because they make things that are just as good

also burnt a golden, but nothing i made was really any better than what i'd made with bronze or copper, a good copper craft, can be better than an average gold, when you pay the 2.5 mil, you're paying for the chance of a good gold craft

although to be honest im not using any of the copper ones as a main wep... the bronze are marginally better... some could be gold, hard to tell

EvilChild

Knight

Cal-demise;563024 said:
i dunno, i bought 5 bronze hammers, burnt em, never bought another, just got copper because they make things that are just as good

also burnt a golden, but nothing i made was really any better than what i'd made with bronze or copper, a good copper craft, can be better than an average gold, when you pay the 2.5 mil, you're paying for the chance of a good gold craft

although to be honest im not using any of the copper ones as a main wep... the bronze are marginally better... some could be gold, hard to tell

And that's the point isnt it?

A good gold weapon will always be 100% better than a good bronze weapon =) If you can settle for a good bronze weapon then more power to ya