UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

3 New Polls - PVP Affecting

Re: 3 New Polls - PVP Affecting

I don't know why this sever is so obsessed with changes, I think it's fine now. It doesn't take long to adapt to this server, people need to just suck it up.

the illest

Wanderer

obsessed with changes? this shard rarely changes stuff, i think putting up polls like this is a great way to add in stuff that could make the shard better for all

also if magery is weakened, by whatever % i think that the mana needed to cast the spells should also be decreased by the same percent

the illest said:
obsessed with changes? this shard rarely changes stuff, i think putting up polls like this is a great way to add in stuff that could make the shard better for all

also if magery is weakened, by whatever % i think that the mana needed to cast the spells should also be decreased by the same percent

Wow you must not have been playing here long.

Flipper

Knight

I think it's awesome that Ryan's asking us for our opinions.

PS I vote yes to all three as well - let's chage things up a bit =)

_Choru_ said:
Yea, playing a mage is far to easy atm.
It's not like either mages or dexxxers are exceedingly difficult to play. Playing them well is another story.:)

I like all the changes, to be honest. With spell damage and stats, however, if one goes in, the other needs to as well. With MB the way it is (capped at around e-bolt damage, I believe?), 125 dex dexxers > mages with decreased spell damage. The other way around isn't favorable, either. I realize "good" players can get around with either, but this isn't about helping the l33t. Ryan's trying to make a shard that's more fun for every player, so aiming for balance is a very good thing

As far as the stun goes, eh, I really don't care. I've never had major issues with either, but OSI timers tend to make sense.

Slopko

Wanderer

I voted yes to all three, because group fighting will be more difficult, and enjoyable, I also can't wait for the nerfed krrios client to come out, then this shard would be hands down the best, for me.

The stun poll, to be honest I like the 4s stun, but it's also kind of rediculous when you can do explo/stun/eq combos with a explo pot thrown in. It only makes sense to have the osi timer on stun, it was that time for balance.

a gummy bear said:
Idk I honestly don't try to lol.

WOW? I really wanna see a mage dare to 1v1 me on my alchy dexxer. It won't happen. The only thing mages are good for is group fighting, mages have more on a handle on situations.

a gummy bear said:
WOW? I really wanna see a mage dare to 1v1 me on my alchy dexxer. It won't happen. The only thing mages are good for is group fighting, mages have more on a handle on situations.

do you realize that you just quoted yourself, and then challenged yourself to a duel against your own dexxer? all i can say is i know youre gonna win the fight no matter what