UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

3 day old sampire

Re: 3 day old sampire

Yeah, you will kinda be until Evasion is un-broken. That will make a sampire pretty immune to the cheap combos all the necro-mages rely upon, since a random portion of the spells will miss. Should be fun to see what the necromages will do in response; they'll probably just, at least most of them, fall back on Harm and Magic Arrow spam, and possibly run away.

Tempest

Knight

Nottheking;500013 said:
Yeah, you will kinda be until Evasion is un-broken. That will make a sampire pretty immune to the cheap combos all the necro-mages rely upon, since a random portion of the spells will miss. Should be fun to see what the necromages will do in response; they'll probably just, at least most of them, fall back on Harm and Magic Arrow spam, and possibly run away.

Lol, even when it did work, it didn`t stop anyone from tearing down a Samurai char with Evasion up.

Either way, you`re gonna end up wanting a faster weapon to leech HP back and maybe Stam if you don`t wanna Divine Fury for the loss of DCI. Assuming you don`t have Healing/Anat that is.

Lucifall

Knight

Nottheking;500013 said:

Disarm, paralyze, corpse skin, curse, disarm again, combo.

Yeah, I suspect that the z0rak clones will just rely on spamming Disarm until it works. Admitedly, if the sampire uses a disarming weapon, they might have trouble. I could imagine a macing sampire starting with a shepherd's crook, Disarm'ing, then quickly switching to a quarterstaff and spamming Concussion Blow. I doubt that any of those necros will live until they can re-arm.

Tempest

Knight

Nottheking;500082 said:
Yeah, I suspect that the z0rak clones will just rely on spamming Disarm until it works. Admitedly, if the sampire uses a disarming weapon, they might have trouble. I could imagine a macing sampire starting with a shepherd's crook, Disarm'ing, then quickly switching to a quarterstaff and spamming Concussion Blow. I doubt that any of those necros will live until they can re-arm.

z0rak clones? Since when was he the creator of the wrestle mage? I`ve fought every single type of dexxer this server can think of and I have yet to be troubled by a Sampire. I can safely say the only real dexxers I absolutely dread fighting are Crackhead and Mae`Var. And those characters are far from being a disarming conc spamming nub... (Rofl Biggie, and he still fails.)

EvilChild

Knight

Hyphy Train;500085 said:
z0rak clones? Since when was he the creator of the wrestle mage? I`ve fought every single type of dexxer this server can think of and I have yet to be troubled by a Sampire. I can safely say the only real dexxers I absolutely dread fighting are Crackhead and Mae`Var. And those characters are far from being a disarming conc spamming nub... (Rofl Biggie, and he still fails.)

Oh rlly?

Tempest

Knight

EvilChild;500106 said:

Forgot to mention Illadin. Now that was gay. Parablow + hiryu dismount + eo ai + critical lightning strike + eo ps was gay as shit.

I use to roll this template with blaze of death back in E.

it can be inconvenient when you're 1 manning spawns, but with an extra person or 2 there it's amazing for the 3rd and 4th levels

Chinese Take-Out anyone?