UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2011 Spring Trade Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keilani

Sorceror
Tessa will the Fair be running thru all Day tomorrow as well or does it end tonight? or has it been extended at all since the server was down for so long yesterday?

Capone

Sorceror
How does the fair end? Do we need to grab our stuff off the vendors or will they be relocated so you can access them monday or what?

-=-=-=-

Thanks Tessa

VV

Countessa

Knight
The Fair will end Tuesday morning (say 36 hours or so from this posting).
Vendors will be pulled back to the setup area. Players can page to retrieve their goods and gold from their vendor.
If you do not retrieve your items before the contract expires, the vendor and the items will decay.

Keilani

Sorceror
Vendors will be pulled back to the setup area. Players can page to retrieve their goods and gold from their vendor.
If you do not retrieve your items before the contract expires, the vendor and the items will decay.
thank you

Amerigo

Sorceror

Awesome! As always, thanks Tessa. I don't think that's been said enough this time around. These fairs take solid days of constant effort by Hybrid's staff, but it's certainly nice to see people come out from the wood-work. I think all areas of the game benefit, not just trading.

Keilani

Sorceror
Awesome! As always, thanks Tessa. I don't think that's been said enough this time around. These fairs take solid days of constant effort by Hybrid's staff, but it's certainly nice to see people come out from the wood-work. I think all areas of the game benefit, not just trading.
indeed all areas seem to be booming these past few days. i've seen tons of tamers out hunting, pvpers out pking, and really have seen a ton of crafters out and making items which we've been lacking the most of!

Turner13

Sorceror
Thanks for the fair Tessa and all the other staff involved. It's always good to see something different. I especially liked the permanent gate from Del to Brit, it made pvp a bit better with some more interesting escape routes.

Status
Not open for further replies.