UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2011 Spring Trade Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countessa

Knight
The 2011 Spring Trade Fair will be the weekend of April 8th.

Tentatively:
There will be no limit on how many vendors you can have, within reason.
The definite location is not picked yet (it will be one of two choices already decided on, but not yet revealed).
The Fair will run Friday to Monday, or so.
Like previous fairs, there is a vendor placement charge of 10k per vendor placed.
You must use a vendor placed in the setup arena (open at fair time).
You cannot use a vendor you have already set up (we wont move a vendor already placed).
The vendors will charge vendor fees like they always do.

Setup will be announced ingame with broadcasting and towncrier once the setup arena is open.
Once there are sufficient vendors, they will be moved to the Fair location and the fair is opened.

As always, I suggest those of you who craft to start stocking up. Rares sell at this event but its the pvp supplies and resources that really make the gold at the trade fairs.

Uomvp

Knight
awesome thanks tessa. i'm pump. Check for my vendor I will actually have pvp stff not just clothing, deco rares. Most likly the same name as my yew vendor I have it all.

Fides

Sorceror
i have a feeling the fair will be better this time around...i know i, myself have some quality stuff to sell including commodities such as CBDs NCDs, SCDs, summon balls, statballs, etc...stuff that people actually want :p...not including a PW robe that may be up for grabs :D

i have a feeling the fair will be better this time around...i know i, myself have some quality stuff to sell including commodities such as CBDs NCDs, SCDs, summon balls, statballs, etc...stuff that people actually want :p...not including a PW robe that may be up for grabs :D
:eek: PW :eek: pft...................it's not green anyways............ * Light bulb*

wkstrm

Lord
i should of kept them, sold them all, i could probably buy 4-5 complete sets of trammie killers & barstools. right now with the gold i have alone.

so you managed to get rid of them all in the end!! ;) I remember the collection locked down on your house for a long time.. ;)

Countessa

Knight
Setup is open. If you want to setup your vendor before the Fair opens later today, take the green moongate at East Britain Bank. This is not the fair location. This is just a private area to set up your vendors.
You Will be able to stock vendors at the fair.

To setup a vendor you need to be on a blue, non faction character with 10k in the bank (per vendor). If you want to dress and stock your vendor, you will need those items on your character when you come to setup or inside your bank. You will need extra gold to cover the normal vendor fees.

pete liv

Sorceror
if you're gonna scam, try spelling shit right at least.
a clothing bless
deed
is how it should look
isn't this disallowed in this event? top right vendor in white robeif your gonna scam.JPG

pete liv

Sorceror
ha im guessing that vendor got deleted? it's gone now. what a shame there was some expensive shit on there (lol 1.25 mil for glasssword)

edit nvm just changed the vendor around i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.