UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2011 Fall Trade Fair

Countessa

Knight
The 2011 Fall Trade Fair will begin at the end of the month.

Tentatively:​
It will start the 26th or 27th, depending on my schedule. Town criers will announce closer to the date.​
There will be no limit on how many vendors you can have, within reason.​
The definite location is not picked yet (but it will be one of two choices already decided on).​
The Fair will run through the following weekend, November 6th​
Like previous fairs, there is a vendor placement charge of 10k per vendor placed.​
You must use a vendor placed in the setup arena (open at fair time).​
You cannot use a vendor you have already set up (we wont move a vendor already placed).​
The vendors will charge vendor fees like they always do.​

Setup will be announced ingame with broadcasting and towncrier once the setup arena is open.​
Once there are sufficient vendors, they will be moved to the Fair location and the fair is opened; usually the next morning.​

As always, I suggest those of you who craft or gather resources to start stocking up. Rares sell at this event but its the pvp supplies and resources that really make the gold at the trade fairs.​

Other Merchant Information:

Before the Fair​

Choose a blue, nonfaction character for your Trade Fair Merchant​
Make sure this character has 10k gold in the bank (not a check).​
Make sure this character has additional gold for vendor fees​
Gather the items to stock the vendor. Bring these items with you or have them in the bank
If you want the vendor to have a specific outfit, you need to bring it with you.​
Come to the setup arena once Setup is announced via the Green Moongate at East Britain Bank.​
Come prepared as above. You cannot come and go from this area when setting up vendors.​
If the gate is not there, Setup is not open. Do not page​

If you have never owned a vendor, see the guide to player vendors.​
The vendor options, stocking and customizing are available at the Fair, not just at setup.​

If you are new to the Fairs, this page will give you more information about the event. It's more or less up to date.​
Mostly.​
:p

Countessa

Knight
i cant afford 10k for a vendor :(

In general, newer players who cannot afford the 10k don't really have much to sell to need a vendor in the first place. If this is not the case for you, you should have sufficient time to make some gold for a vendor before the fair begins. Good luck!

i wanna kill the people trading. make it out of guards this time. 10k gets your a vendor in an unguarded area and 50k gets you a guarded vendor area. be so much more fun.

BrackusMage

Sorceror
The Dragon arena would be awesome spot for a new Trade Fair. I never in my 4 years of playing have seen this area used for anything. Placing a temp guard zone around it and maby a deck/bleachers would be kinda cool. should be enough room for vendors and a great way to make use of this section of the game. Thanks DJDragon

pete liv

Sorceror
i wanna kill the people trading. make it out of guards this time. 10k gets your a vendor in an unguarded area and 50k gets you a guarded vendor area. be so much more fun.
remember when it was in del?

good times. i turned a profit just by stealing the shit back that i had put on my own vendor. not to mention stuff from players putting it on THEIR vendor. crazydogg ahaha

Amerigo

Sorceror
Gates usually are Wednesday and then fair starts late Thursday night. I bet this gets postponed 1 week. Gives me time to actually prep since I've been so busy :)