UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2008 Ultimate Raffle - WINNERS

Cade De'Vire

Wanderer
Re: 2008 Ultimate Raffle - WINNERS

ok for the record

I've won the castle, i donated for 40 tickets ($40) still working out all the details with mark and Ryan and to be honest i'm still a little in shock, i checked the ticket like 100 times before paging a GM and was speachless when the castle actually got transfered to me!

some people have tracked me down as i was in the castle for a few hours last night and they saw me and to them i have to say thanks for the response so far.

i want to do something special with this castle and get involved more with lots of people on the shard just give me time and space to deal with this as its a major deal and i don't want to rush into things

thanks for understanding and thanks to the Hybrid Staff for running this competition

thanks again
the "in shock" Cade

Cade De'Vire;1702803 said:
ok for the record

I've won the castle, i donated for 40 tickets ($40) still working out all the details with mark and Ryan and to be honest i'm still a little in shock, i checked the ticket like 100 times before paging a GM and was speachless when the castle actually got transfered to me!

some people have tracked me down as i was in the castle for a few hours last night and they saw me and to them i have to say thanks for the response so far.

i want to do something special with this castle and get involved more with lots of people on the shard just give me time and space to deal with this as its a major deal and i don't want to rush into things

thanks for understanding and thanks to the Hybrid Staff for running this competition

thanks again
the "in shock" Cade

Someone just blipped on my radar. Hey how ya doing?

Ozzy

Sorceror

Cade De'Vire;1702803 said:
ok for the record

thanks again
the "in shock" Cade

GIVE ME THE GOD DAMN CASTLE!!!!!

*runs away crying*

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

Are the doors still locked inside that castle, cause I remember when there werent any doors only 2 people got in that castle I was one of them after all the pvp settled down and I marked a rune inside of it. And than Mark put locked doors on so nobody could get in.

Cade De'Vire

Wanderer

people with runes inside the castle :) ah well there goes my safe haven ;)

all the doors are lockable, and currently the main doors are blocked so no-one can get inside...........

just need to figure out how to decorate the place now.........

Cade De'Vire

Wanderer

true thats only in near the Arena, and i can't train pets etc in there ;) lol mind you it might be to high a profile place to train pets etc!

thanks for all the support so far and lets see where this place takes us

Caz

Knight

Cade De'Vire;1702868 said:
people with runes inside the castle :) ah well there goes my safe haven ;)

all the doors are lockable, and currently the main doors are blocked so no-one can get inside...........

just need to figure out how to decorate the place now.........

Let me in!

I'll be your butler.

I make good peach pie.