UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1st Ranger Battalion

OrcKilla

Wanderer
1st Ranger Battalion

The Britainnia Army has called for the most elite infantry!

Fair noblemen and women of Sosaria we bring to you the 1st Ranger Battalion.

1RB is looking for the best of the best warriors who are proficient in swordsmanship/archery/fencing!

In this challenging and demanding course you will train among the most elite and well disciplined and lethal footmen ever!

You WILL learn to infiltrate and neutralize enemy forces!

You WILL learn key wilderness survival skills to sustain even the most extreme environments!

You WILL learn valuable skills and tactics in close quarter combat!

You WILL learn to move as stealthy as a cheetah in the jungle night!

This demanding 5 hour course will require the most disciplined and creative players on Hybrid!

Required Criteria!

1. 7X with 100 Hide/100 Stealth/100 /100 Archery skill are absolutely MANDATORY!

2. Tank Mage builds are acceptable but must posses 100 Hide/100 Stealth!

3. Razor Map Position Sensor and UO AutoMap is MANDATORY!

4. High dexterity Stats are recommended(Youll be doing lots of foot travel)
NO RUNES IN TRAINING!!! NO MOUNTS!

Require Items
1. All three sets of uniforms(Will be issued)

1. 2 Melee or Ranged Weapons of choice or build/ at least 150 ammo for ranged(Buy on your own)

2. 1 Ranger Survival Kit which needs to include:5 of each potion & 50 band aids or regs if one posseses magery (Buy on your own)

3. 5 Trapped Pouches (will be issued with uniforms) Uniforms are dyed studded leather suits with knee high boots.
3 Camouflage colors for desert,woodland and artic warfare.

Sharp discipline and the ability to follow directions is absolutely MANDATORY!

1. Trainees will be in formation and (snooped)inspected in uniform and of all required items before class starts!

2. Any violation of any rule will result in disciplinary action physical training!

3. Failure to comply will result in automatic Disqualification from Course on a 3 Strike Basis!

4. Failure of any Training Area will result repeating that area on a 3 Strike Basis! NO EXCUSES! IRL log off situations will still count as a failure for that Training Area!

5. Any training area or disciplinary failure after strike 3 is DQ!

6. Remember we want the best of the best this is a very prestigious course!

Training Schedule

Training Area 1:
1. Introduction
2. Uniform Issue
3. Uniform and Gear Inspection Formation(At beginning of every Area)

Training Area 2:
1.Basic Survival Skills
2.Land Navigation
3.Close Quarter Combat Training

Training Area 3:
1.Enemy Recon
2.Enemy Base Infiltration
3.Search & Rescue

Final Test:
A full mission!

Graduation:
All graduates will guilded as fully trained Rangers and earn thier name tags and issue a NCD to wear new name with pride! Once you are guilded you are also a fully qualified Ranger Instructor and free to teach anyone the tricks of the trade! Its also your primary responsibility to act as an example to new players and patrol Brit GY, Orc Fort of Yew and the surrounding lands of Brit City! Rangers will also be given weekly missions to to carry out.

Once guilded for tactical purposes Ranger guild tags will not be displayed on any mission!

Based on course performance one trainee will receive Top Ranger Award which is
1 Clothing Bless Dead

Yes this is a very military structured RP guild and training course!
If you don't think you are cut out to take orders then don't bother applying!

Apply now via PM or post!

THIS WILL NOT BE AN EASY COURSE!

1st Ranger Battalion.... Do you have what it takes?

Trevor

Knight
Re: 1st Ranger Battalion

OrcKilla;2023754 said:
The Britainnia Army has called for the most elite

This demanding 5 hour course will require the most disciplined and creative players on Divinity!
We are on Hybrid

OrcKilla

Wanderer

Yea this was a copy and paste from Divinity when the shard actually had life.
So now i figured Id try it here.
Thanx for that observation.

OrcKilla

Wanderer

My AIM is Kevamg55 if u are serious about this training course have ur char 7x with the required skills and ready to learn

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

I might be down for this. I've wanted to make a stealth archer for a while. Let's see... maybe I'll do

Archery
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Hiding
Stealth
Fencing

... I don't like making a character without magery though. Meh. Guess I'll give it a shot anyway.

OrcKilla

Wanderer

Actually my char is a stealth archer mage.
They work best that way after that mean heavy xbow pop u can just shoot off a spell combo to ensure the enemies death.

Ive only played a ranger on divinity so I dont know if this shard has insta hit and all.

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

It doesn't.

How the hell do you make a stealth archer mage? That's a 9 skill template.

BTW I made my dude as above but with resist, no fencing. And no magery. It's only going to work in groups so I hope we get some people.

OrcKilla

Wanderer

My most effective ambush build is

Archer
Magery
Tactics
Hide
Stealth
Eval
Med

Nope no resist! Strictly sniper ambush type build for me, If I cant finish the kill I will flee. But my ranged/dump combo is very effective at killing farmers fighting mobs.