UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1h Long spear (old rare event item)

Sigler

Sorceror
1h Long spear (old rare event item)

Confirmed through a GM that this was an old event item. This spear as the pictures below show can be wielded with any shield, However there are no stats on the spear. Check it out... What do you think its worth?

Re: 1h Long spear (old rare event item)

around 300k++ maybe more if noone has it anymore and u are the only one who got it. someone will be wanting it desperatly or even searching

samuricex

Sorceror

Does it look like a regular spear? Because it would be way too easy to scam with that thing.

Sigler

Sorceror

Yea it looks like a non gm spear.. the spear is in the paper doll

Vertiglug

Knight

Lets see here, With my Knowledge I would say, Start it at 100k, buyout 2mil, I would think you would get about 625k or so. Just what I would due. Thou I think it could get up into the mils, like the price of a Val wep, that would be about it thou I think. Everyon trusts you and should know that they won't be scammed.

Apoc Arad

Wanderer

We're speaking about a UNIQUE WEARABLE item. Most leet banksitter's stuff on earth.
It's not like a "one of a kind" aprons or any clothes cuz there's lot of other aprons or any clothes (even with other words on it).

The problem is, it's not blessed, so take care about townkill....

If I have something like this to sell, I won't let it go under 5 mils at least.

edit: as Samuricex says, it also could be very easy to scam. Or maybe arms lore could help?

Ajax

Lord

Apoc Arad said:
edit: as Samuricex says, it also could be very easy to scam. Or maybe arms lore could help?
can't arms lore what someone is wearing, or in a trade window

XIQJX

Wanderer

Don't trust price checks from people in 2006, the majority of the time these people have no idea what they are talking about. As for the price, I'd say around 3m mininum, not sure how high it could go though, as it is a unique.

Middle Man

Sorceror

i got one of these too! you can arm a shield and the spear at the same time.

i thought it was a bugged spear but it looks really cool!

Peasant

Wanderer

Lol that would be so fun to steal get about 3 thieves one disarms the other 2 try to steal it I myself wouldnt buy it because you cant prove its anything special unless you wear it and then it could be stolen

Sigler

Sorceror

If you sold an item like this you would do it beside an npc.. As soon as you tryed to disarm *guards*.. steal *guards* and if guards kill them item is returned as per the new script in place

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

IMO, it's pretty sweet but just about as useful as all the other crazy things people have to get just so they can bank sit with it.. but it's a pretty cool layered item none the less, and i'm sure it'll go for 3mill+. Now if it was a practice wep, i'd bid.. what you know about that