UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

19th/20th March 2009

Classictbh

Wanderer
Re: 19th/20th March 2009

Bobby you look like a curly headed fuck.. 1v1 me also.. YOU ALL got a thign in common you talk shit but when it comes down to it.. YOU all die to me.. 1 by 1

Kitchen_

Sorceror

Avalanche-;1851785 said:
Bobby you look like a curly headed fuck.. 1v1 me also.. YOU ALL got a thign in common you talk shit but when it comes down to it.. YOU all die to me.. 1 by 1

SHIT WAS SO CASH!

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Avalanche-;1851785 said:

Hey trilly, 5x my mare.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Meet me on the field and show your skill in a real setting instead of your trammy carebear duels.

And please, "scrub" is so overused, get some new material. Your posts are getting more and more boring to read.

Lynyrd

Knight

Dude, Tribal just beat you with a scribe and you deny it. Have fun trying to get any more 1v1s.

Avalanche-;1851785 said:

Yeah I have a total jewfro man, it rocks. but you're still a tool.

Lynyrd

Knight

And, for the record, those of us with a firm grip on reality stopped insulting people's physical appearance when we graduated elementary school.

Lynyrd

Knight

Slip;1851964 said:
I've come to the conclusion that we were both wrongly accused of cheating, and banned for it.....

:mad:
:(
:(:eek:

Uh, no, I cheated the fuck out of this server. I also enjoyed every minute of it.