UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

++++

Wu-Gambino

Sorceror
++++

+++++ people growing some nuts and solo'ing if factions.

2v2 for mils

pm me

Phontain & Wu-Gambino Vs. Ect.

npnp

Fr0sty

Lord
Re: ++++

Wu-Gambino said:

2v2 for mils

pm me

npnp

I'll 1v1 you for a blowjob from your mother :fap:

lol <3

Wanderer

Wu-Gambino said:

2v2 for mils

pm me

npnp

Wu Gambino, after you got caught cheating hardcore, you should pay me to even consider dueling you. What does it matter really, you will probably cheat in the 2v2...

Gyced

Wanderer

Wu-Gambino i remember me and fcm whooping you and mista elton johns ass via your own DUMP.

F

first.class.mail

Mobb Deep said:
Wu-Gambino i remember me and fcm whooping you and mista elton johns ass via your own DUMP.
First it was Wu and Tanis, then he's like "well I need to get a new partner, here's elton".

Then they still dropped. :(

God damn we were good.

Wu-Gambino

Sorceror

Tanis has been pretty much out of commision due to work / school / and a possible std from some random ass slut he fucked, witch thourouly makes me giggle irl.

Elton finally got a real job and works mostly out of town sooo.... ;((

Minimejgd

Wanderer

Wu-Gambino said:
Tanis has been pretty much out of commision due to work / school / and a possible std from some random ass slut he fucked, witch thourouly makes me giggle irl.

Elton finally got a real job and works mostly out of town sooo.... ;((
Hmm maybe we should get one of these "jobs"...or not.

Wu-Gambino

Sorceror

I have one of those jobs plus school. I'm just super cool and find time to play drunken tetris with first ;x