UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

120 spellweave - not as useful?

Gisela

Bug Hunter
Re: 120 spellweave - not as useful?

See this is what bothers me more than just the fact some brain dead player only knows how to run a corpse skin MA/FB loop -

It's the inability to do basic math. Raising your own individual damage while lowering everyone else's is always going to result in an overall slowdown.

Also you mention cold dmg in room 2 a few times; you know that corpse skin also raises cold AC don't you? So you make people's harm and frostbringer and other blue elemental weapons useless.

And please remember that tamers cannot consecrate their pets.

Fana

Wanderer

Gisela;674303 said:
See this is what bothers me more than just the fact some brain dead player only knows how to run a corpse skin MA/FB loop -

It's the inability to do basic math. Raising your own individual damage while lowering everyone else's is always going to result in an overall slowdown.

Also you mention cold dmg in room 2 a few times; you know that corpse skin also raises cold AC don't you? So you make people's harm and frostbringer and other blue elemental weapons useless.

And please remember that tamers cannot consecrate their pets.

im basing what im saying in what i do, i dont Corpse skin room two.

and what im telling u is to help since everyone else does corpse skin im coming up with alternative.

unfortunately we have to adapt to other peoples corpse skin spam, and tamers can use other pets.

I will always use corpse skin on room 3 tho using physical there is just silly same for hyriu. there are other pets, i know i had to bring other pets with my tamer coz of that
but not in an archer or dexer i ever used physical in that room.

also on that room, lowering peoples physical dps while doubling peoples fire dmg makes up for any idiot trying to use physical dmg. thats basic math.

a for room two i still use cold weapons even if people do corpse skin what do u want me to do about that ? cold is still lowest or about the same on room two when they do CP..
so i dont have much choice , i sure wont be using physical :S

Gisela

Bug Hunter

So if all the tamers bring a pair of fire steeds or a pack of hellhounds, who will tank?

Who will pay for the bandages? :eek:

Will you stop your ma/fb loop long enough to heal and cure the weak pets and dexxers who will end up tanking?

Fana

Wanderer

Gisela;674393 said:
So if all the tamers bring a pair of fire steeds or a pack of hellhounds, who will tank?

Who will pay for the bandages? :eek:

Will you stop your ma/fb loop long enough to heal and cure the weak pets and dexxers who will end up tanking?

the same way i pay for my bandages, i loot one or two corpses in gauntlet and its enough for 1k bandages that last long.

who said i had a ma fb loop :S... and ive tanked all bosses with mage except for DF.

and i even stop what im doing to Ress anyone and heal hyrius so ur barking at the wrong door.

gauntlet works in weird ways just because u have reason on your side doesnt mean it will change so my point kicks in : "adapt" its what i had to do.

complaining about bandage prices vs mage with lrc is just silly, i have dexer swords and an lrc mage in gauntlet and ocasionall i bring tamer to switch around so i dont get bored.

ive brought pack of hell hounds people did paralyse fields in me how that sounds to you does it sound like im not on your side?
i hope not coz i actually am , im just saying that in idealization it should be as you say, but in reality people will run up to you and invisil with bosses and then cast corpse skin and screw ur dmg while u tank all the bosses and do no damage.

so what can we do ? what i do seems to work well hence im debating it here as valid alternative

my dexer swords just uses enemy of one, and changes weapons so he doesnt need to spam consacrate and it works pretty well for me thats my advice.

as for tamers i think a WW + fire steed does pretty well no matter how much corpse skin people do. but im bored of playing tamer in gauntlet and having to drag pets around wiht people that dont help and act as if we are just there to tank for them

if it was up to me id be taking 5 HHounds with my 1240 luck suit their awesome but im tired of putting up with other ppl complaining and i just did that for 1 day and got one arty. -_-x

Gisela

Bug Hunter

Fana;674522 said:
gauntlet works in weird ways just because u have reason on your side doesnt mean it will change so my point kicks in : "adapt" its what i had to do.
Yep that sums it up :p

But sometimes I'd rather call a retard a retard. :eek: