UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

108-120 disco

108-120 disco

Hey guys and gals just wondering what i train on to get from 108 to 120 disco any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers.

[Demise]Yung

Sorceror
Re: 108-120 disco

Rottening corpses should do fine iirc, but you'd bring different instruments, some normal, some exceptional and some slayers, not undead though, to try out what get your gains flowing.

Mr Pink

Wanderer

Go to spirituality with good karma and disco the hell out of paragon pixies. Make sure bad isn't doing a champ or you might encounter paragon gd. Also if paragon pixies aren't there take an alternate char and kill some till they appear.

brain-demise

Sorceror

Catnip;760136 said:
Hiryus, since we don't have Cu Sidhe here.

It was long ago, but I used Hiryus. I aggroed a few and brought them to the coast and got on a boat and just macroed on them.

Thanks guys, Hmm i was thinking hiryu's but i lored one and they have less barding difficulty than a mare which i have been using

after 55.0, what animal is good for training. I'm using G.beetle but is sux... maybe i have another alternative?