UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

100ar -19 DEX

Re: 100ar -19 DEX

HoTtEsT oF d HoT;1667891 said:
ur cant sell a item based on someones skill. if a reg newb bought it thats the item its not 100ar so therefore the suit ur sellign isnt 100ar its 75 or so.

once again, i am not selling it. i simply wanted to know what it would go for if i were to go out and assemble these suits. -1 rep for repeating what you have already said.

quid pro quo

Wanderer
Re: 100ar -19 DEX

DragonSlayer69r;1667516 said:
didn't i say i did not have arch protection on him??? i think i did, i mean i may be completely fucking insane but i belive that i hit these keys:
"n o f u c k i n g a r c h p r o t e c t i o n" this is why i hate the forums, i simply ask for a pc and then i get every tom dick and jerry sayin im bs'in on this and then people re-typeing/SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING! is anyone gonna give me a pc?

Dude, chiiiiiiiiiiiill out...I didn't say you had arch protection on him, you said "no magery....no arch protection" ...I was just letting you know you don't need magery to have arch protection on any given character.