UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

100ar -19 DEX

WaRgAzM

Knight
Re: 100ar -19 DEX

I kinda wanna call bullshit on this one. I have a full perfect plate suit, with heater, and robe and cloak and only gives 75 '=/

Blake12345

Sorceror

WaRgAzM;1667485 said:
I kinda wanna call bullshit on this one. I have a full perfect plate suit, with heater, and robe and cloak and only gives 75 '=/

Do you have parry? Also count like 11 for arch protection.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Parry accually adds shield def as well? I never remember that.. just thought it increased block chance.

Blake12345

Sorceror

WaRgAzM;1667497 said:
Parry accually adds shield def as well? I never remember that.. just thought it increased block chance.

I believe it does, I don't know about here but I know there was a time period on OSI where it did.

WaRgAzM;1667485 said:

do you have parry?btw this is my pvm fighter. no magic, so therefore no arch protection. this is just a set of armour and sheild. no magic spells or nothing.

quid pro quo

Wanderer

You don't need magery to get Arch Protection on him, a close mage casting that will put it on you (area effect).

look i am not using arch protection. i do have parry. thats what i am selling now plz, get off my back for fucking arch protection.

HoTtEsT oF d HoT;1667509 said:
if ur using arch protection and a skill that doesnt count as your ar in selling.

and not to be a complete dick but im not selling...this is on a pc thread hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....?????

WaRgAzM;1667485 said:

ill take it down to the pits and ill let ya use runics :)...no magery

quid pro quo;1667506 said:
You don't need magery to get Arch Protection on him, a close mage casting that will put it on you (area effect).

didn't i say i did not have arch protection on him??? i think i did, i mean i may be completely fucking insane but i belive that i hit these keys:
"n o f u c k i n g a r c h p r o t e c t i o n" this is why i hate the forums, i simply ask for a pc and then i get every tom dick and jerry sayin im bs'in on this and then people re-typeing/SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING! is anyone gonna give me a pc?

DragonSlayer69r;1667522 said:
if the person has parry then i guess you can :p

ur cant sell a item based on someones skill. if a reg newb bought it thats the item its not 100ar so therefore the suit ur sellign isnt 100ar its 75 or so.