UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

100+ recruit aftermath

pimpineasy

Sorceror
griefing yo, actually they gave me 30 min but i did 8 hours cuz i got the bunk next to the flat screen then i started running a hustle on sugar, coffee, and pbj sandwiches. rolled up a few gang banger too.

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
just needs full time players tbh...

you made a 100 player guild, but did you actually plan any raids or events?
see without that it's just a chat channel really.. we could do with a global chat... maybe..

but when i was on OSI and playing in a guild, they would have weekly meetings and stuff, had a storyline about their lost leader, designated guild smith.. all that kinda thing, there was structure, and it was fun.
i never played this type of gameplay on demise tbh, but i did play it a lot... the problem is all the players are at end game imo :/
it's like if you go and play world of warcraft now, you will not see anyone until you reach max level, it will be boring as shit. uo's kinda the same... i cant see people getting a group to go farm lich lords, and even if they did, everything they get is so out-earned by the end game players that there's not much point..

so instead people rush to the end game... and uo.. doesn't have *that* much end game tbh... doom you can do at any level, champ spawns you just cant get to because of the reds.. for pvp you really need a group and the best gear.. there is peerless i guess, but i do think it's a bit of an issue

hmm it's a tough one tbh. cant say if people just wanna play casual now and we should embrace that, or if it's an imbalance of players in terms of reds:blues, end-game:leveling

Akka

Sorceror
Games are meant to be fun, and if Demis make some change, and make it fun for 20,000 players I'm pretty sure they would even get double, or tripple that number.
Games are ment to be fun, altho, this is a real-life-pain and tragedy simulator, and was never ment to be fun, just tedious repeated actions. Also i sincerely think that the UO community is not that big anymore.

There is a bunch of thing I could list that demis need improvement on. Demis has alter the shard for players to be solo artist. KoV is a guild we like to do things together, but we're not doing nothing together because half of the things are build for solo artist. There eiather no challenge, or way to challenge there is no in the middle no middle ground where it's perfect for a small group of 5 to 10 players to hunt in place like in ilshmear, or in a lot of place. Miasma works great, and few other things, but not things like blood elemental, and stuff like that.

My favorite place to hunt with a guild is Ancient Wyrm, but demis alter it for solo artist as well, and made it for afk farmers cause it spawn like 1 min to 5 min in ilshmear when it is suppose to be fel speed. Spawn in all facet are difficult it takes several large guild not just one Demis has alter it to prevent chain spawning for any guild.

The whole point is Demis is a challenge to have fun it's really hard to bond with players it's hard to have fun with a small guild, or even large guild, and the only guild that can truly enjoy Demis are the one that PVP pretty much.

da'engineer

Wanderer
Bro. You're my man and everything but seriously you are always making a fool of yourself on these forums all the time it's the name of the game. Adopt, Overcome, and thrive.

This server is, in my eyes, way easier then OSI and that is all that matters to me.

And yes players come and go a lot in Ultima it's the name of the game. As many have said a lot of old players play this game because the shake of playing. Also let's face it there isn't a game like it out there on the market, in my eyes.

Kick back enjoy the game and have a good time.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Demis has alter the shard for players to be solo

What can be done solo on Demise can be done solo on OSI
On OSI it is a bit more challenging mostly because of the MoB's AI

Demis is a challenge to have fun

Put together an NPC suit with an NPC weapon no mods on anything
Also no chiv/necro/spirit speak/spellweaving bushido/ninjitsu no steam or razor macros no easyuo scripts........now go fight that dragon

All sorts of fun to be had remember to screen shot or video your battle

Opy i think the real reason 7 out of 8 people leave KoV is they get to know you and run the other way.

It's the bonding that the problem we're not able to find anything fun for us to do together that why they quickly lose interest. We've tried to find things for us to do nothing seem to be challenge enough, or fun enough to keep it a well balance. This is why I said almost everything on demis is made for Solo artist, or it's way too challenging like it require 20 players.

100 Strangers wouldn't be fun at all. In fact that would be down right hellish to me. Couple good friends is what you need. Nothing But, friends can make any shard fun.

How can you do spawn with a couple of friend it take 20 players to be quick enough before raid happen. This shard is design for 100 player guild quite literally. Even in Ilshmear you still need around 20 players to do Simidar, Lord oak, and many other spawn if you really want to chain it beside that if you have 5 you'll barely make it, and if lucky maybe you'll not give up. I've giving up more spawn than I can count with 5 players, and what even funnier is that we've all adapted to Greater Dragon just so we can keep up with Demis!

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
I will give you this. Semidar(tokuno) does need 20+- players. The other spawns (oaks, bedlam, honesty, and valor) can be done in less than an hour with 4 people. You have to learn to work together with your teammates. To be honest, spawning with a cu is better just because of the heals from the cu. If you would like I will be glad to show you some things ingame.

I will give you this. Semidar(tokuno) does need 20+- players. The other spawns (oaks, bedlam, honesty, and valor) can be done in less than an hour with 4 people. You have to learn to work together with your teammates. To be honest, spawning with a cu is better just because of the heals from the cu. If you would like I will be glad to show you some things ingame.

Less than an hour doesn't sound fun what I am talking about is chain spawning type of fun. What you're practically saying is that you need extraordinary talents, and hard working where you're literally busting ass with 4 players this is what I am trying to avoid.

To be honest, spawning with a cu is better I know I use it as well, but I think GD is better it's a meat shield, and I don't have vets so it stay alive longer, and not need to get it res all the time.

otimpyre

Sorceror
I have done everything on Demise. Everything! With 1-3 friends. At one point had a fairly strong spawning group. You need synergy. Synergy; the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects. :sipcoffee: Yes the majority of things can be mundane and boring. But, while we are doing these things we are chatting about real life, movies, music, and random shit to keep our selves entertained. Ultima Online is after all just a glorified chat program.

Yes it is possible to do it with 1, or 2 with almost no effort, but it's a lot of work. I know it is possible, and I think you're missing the point. Spawn isn't suppose to be this hard it is suppose to be easy enough for 3 players with probably 20 min time frame rate that aren't as difficult, or as hard as what we're playing. The kill rate is much higher than what it is suppose to be it is 7 time harder than what the normal are the normal is 500 kills, and our shard is 3,000 kills so it's a huge gap what the normality is. Player has played demis for far to long, and there not realizing that there being sucker into doing stuff that shouldn't be that hard.

So think about this lets pretend we put Demis player into OSI shard all our build, our suit that is made for Demis spawn. If we go to OSI we can do pretty much any spawn with just one of our toon in probably 15 min. This is the same idea I am talking about a huge gap between the normality.

Last edited:

Loler

Page
You can also have 150 of every stat like 250 sdi 30 mr 60 lmc 100 lrc 230 mana 1200 skill total suits on osi, and they reduced required ammount of spawn. You are comparing apples and watermelons. (at least oranges are the same size as an apple)

otimpyre

Sorceror
I played OSI spawns not too long ago last year and it was harder. If you put our build and our suits on OSI you would be lacking. Everyone on OSI is wearing perfect suits. I am not gonna rant on the ten million differences between OSI/Mythic/Broadsword and Demise. What you want is faster, more, easier. Is all I am hearing. And I have heard that song for years on Demise.
:beathorse:
This was my suit on OSI
---+113 Spell Damage Increase---
+12 Casting Focus
+25 Intelligence
+15 Mana Regeneration
+26 Mana Increase
+5 Hit Point Increase
+400 Luck
+100% Lower Reagent Cost
+40% Lower Mana Cost
+25% Defense Chance Increase
+25% Enhance Potions
2/6 Casting
All 70's Resists!

With slayer spellbooks. Fallen Mystic Spellbook, Slayer Scrappers ect...

Last edited: