UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

100+ recruit aftermath

Bama

Bug Huntress
nothing seem to be challenge enough
demis is made for Solo artist

or it's way too challenging like it require 20 players.
This shard is design for 100 player guild quite literally.
Even in Ilshmear you still need around 20 players to do Simidar, Lord oak, and many other spawn i
Less than an hour doesn't sound fun what I am talking about is chain spawning type of fun.

Spawn isn't suppose to be this hard it is suppose to be easy enough for 3 players

What you're practically saying is that you need extraordinary talents, and hard working where you're literally busting ass with 4 players this is what I am trying to avoid.

Yes it is possible to do it with 1, or 2 with almost no effort
but it's a lot of work.

Player has played demis for far to long, and there not realizing that there being sucker into doing stuff that shouldn't be that hard.

So tell me something @Opywang

Are things on Demise challenging or too easy
From what you post it doesn't appear that you know whether it is a challenge or it is easy

@Tanya are you being held hostage? Don't say anything just blink once for yes and twice for no

Last edited:

Tanya

Traveler
Are things on Demise challenging or too easy

LOL I was sure @Bama will write exactly this! :p

@Tanya are you being held hostage? Don't say anything just blink once for yes and twice for no

Last edited:

Poquin

Sorceror
Demise problem is it's biggest positive aspect: It's Modain's Legacy.

Being stuck at one particular point causes a lot of problems in the long run: it allowed players to acquire almost perfect items, it made the economy stagnate over time causing inflation, made hard to a new player to get to the top or fight em.

With that when a new player that aims to be in the high end joins the shard he is thrown in an environment where you have to 'work hard' in order to join in the top level, and we are not in early 2000s anymore, a few people would be up to that commitment.

So if you really want to get in you need to win the lottery or start doing boring stuff such as running HW, running bods, afk resource gathering and etc. Those people saying you can just make an abc and farm gold must have a very lucky life that allows them to play a lot. How many balrons you need to kill to make a pvper? Just the +20 resist to not be para ganked would be around 1200 balrons =P

OSI has it's problems but they figured out, they added catch up mechanics for the new players like the addition of faction artifacts, imbuing and treasure hunting giving good items... and they keep adding more content and re balancing stuff, so you always have one more thing to get, to burn gold, it's a carrot on a stick but works.

silvertiger

Knight
To be honest, spawning with a cu is better I know I use it as well, but I think GD is better it's a meat shield, and I don't have vets so it stay alive longer, and not need to get it res all the time.
This is how I know you are doing it wrong. Little posts like this. Noone that I've played with runs vet on their spawner. Don't be an idiot. If the health of your pet is less than half it may be time to cast heal on it. If you want to chain spawns I suggest doing coon. Learn how to defend it and chain it. Or are you telling me you can't finish coon in less than an hour?

MB

Knight
As they say in Hamilton, you will never be satisfied. Plenty of people are up to speed with "endgame suits" in a month or two but I know I still am always looking for new gear for new templates. Pumpkin and Will have been here since shard start and still pump all their money into runics for new weapons.

As they say in Hamilton, you will never be satisfied.

The gravel is never satisfied I always says true man thanks for reminding me, and now this make me remember my old days how I kept going, and going, but lately on demis I've finally started to get satisfied, but I guess I was playing wrong, and I need to follow demis because back in the day during age of shadow what I got was pretty damn leet on demis compare to OSI, and I guess this is not the old days anymore and the suit can get better to be like 10,000 dollar USA cash worth of suit back in the day during age of shadow.

hickman48

Knight
Contrary to popular belief, gold is very easy to make on Demise without crafting or farming runics.

Considering it takes minimal effort to farm 200-500k per hour on an ABC warrior or archer I've never understood the ratio of Demise Gold to Real Life dollars.
I am talking about picking the actual gold off the monsters corpse here by the way, I am not counting for items sold in this figure.

No I'm not talking about samp here either. I'm talking about a character that uses bushido and bandages to heal.

It just takes a little thing called effort, also known as "trying".

ABC Template:
110-120 Swords/Archery
110-120 Tactics
110-120 Anatomy
100 Bushido
100 Healing
90-100 Resist
Rest in Chivalry

I made almost every penny I ever got on this kind of character farming things like demons and such. I made over 50kk cash in a little over a month then made my Sampire and the rest is history. If you need a basic weapon to get started with or some 110's let me know and I can try to do what I can to help.

How dare someone put forth an effort to progress