UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

#1 In Faction Guild Rank

playainc

Sorceror
#1 In Faction Guild Rank

Were terminating all you out there. We only have a squad of like 4-5 and tons of alts in the guild. Can you newbies get better please?

Sprint-

Wanderer
Re: #1 In Faction Guild Rank

No one decent plays anymore. I bet I could log in and 1vs2 you guys, can you get better please?

Squire

Yea you guys probably just feelin good cause you just got some ez kills.

sanchen

Knight

playainc;2117556 said:
Were terminating all you out there. We only have a squad of like 4-5 and tons of alts in the guild. Can you newbies get better please?

Defiantly no where near number one.

nicchren

Sorceror

Guild Rankings

Criminals You Avoid

675 points, 19 players

Care Bears

502 points, 34 players

Its sad because we stopped playing a month ago and had 1k points :((

RAKninja

Page

Pete Liv;2117912 said:
true i have seen an unsettling amount of jap

the japs as a whole love ultima a whole lot more than we do... i mean they got fucking mangas and shit about it.

peteliv

Knight

RAKninja;2117925 said:
the japs as a whole love ultima a whole lot more than we do... i mean they got fucking mangas and shit about it.

must find manga uo and laugh

RAKninja;2117925 said:

Subscriber numbers peaked at around 250,000 in July 2003, and to date sit around 135,000 subscribers (approximately 70,000 of whom are from Japan).

^ From wiki.