UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1 Doppleganger vs. 5 Spawners

Lord Dean

Traveler
Re: 1 Doppleganger vs. 5 Spawners

hey, if you have some stuff to be able to kill them on you thats the best escape plan in the world, kill them, laugh in their face, gracefully walk out with the scrolls,.... yup that would be fun

DoubleA

Sorceror

I can't disagree with that... but let's see here. 30 mana, no special spamming for me, no healing other than through 20% vamp leech.... I'm nothing more than a little help, just need to get a PvP alt going.

Lord Dean

Traveler

get breath of the dead 100% life leech, and while you and any other samps (hopfully me at the time) are smacking him with para blow from breath of the dead the mages are pounding him into oblivion,... then we gloat, then we leave,... aww it is nice to dream once in awhile hahaha

el pepino

Sorceror

Barcode wins UO.

Zen., D.C., and this new feminine period guild [.] or whatever it is, are some of the most pathetic, koom-by-ya, stare at you funny in locker room, conflict avoiding, passive aggressive, cowardly, super best friends that I have ever had the dipleasure of attempting to pvp with on demise.
That said anyone seeking permission to do spawns...
(which is pointless anyway) Please feel free to beg for approval from any one of those 3. We are waiting. :cool:

DoubleA

Sorceror

While yall are waiting for us to ask permission we'll be doing spawns. Although in fel you must eventually PvP, for now I'll avoid it as much as possible. I think my alt is going to be a thief, so if I am raided I wont fight back but will instead try and steal hits from champ or steal from raiders. I'm not there to fight with you, I'm there to have fun working with good people. kthxbai

el pepino

Sorceror

DoubleA;745558 said:
In fel you must PvP, I'll avoid it as much as possible. I think if I am raided I wont fight back. I'm not there to fight. kthxImbi

Then you will fall forever like the rest of the cowards who have failed before you. :cool:

Lord Dean

Traveler

fall? failed? hahahaha,.... hahahahahaha,.... hahahahahahahahaha your funny, whats your next joke little boy

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Lord Dean;745537 said:
get breath of the dead 100% life leech, and while you and any other samps (hopfully me at the time) are smacking him with para blow from breath of the dead the mages are pounding him into oblivion,... then we gloat, then we leave,... aww it is nice to dream once in awhile hahaha

Good luck with this..

el pepino

Sorceror

Lord Dean;745566 said:
fall? failed? hahahaha,.... hahahahahaha,.... hahahahahahahahaha your funny, whats your next joke little boy

Calm down there buddy. Facts are facts and no matter how excited or enraged someone becomes it doesn't change reality except in their own mind. We have over the years consistently beat down and destroyed any competition that has stood in our way. I've had some of the best pvper's in Zen. break down in ventrilo and tell me that they won't log in when they know we are playing because it no fun to fight us.
I've had the best D.C. has been able to scrape together admit that they refuse to fight anymore even though they out number us "You're just too good" they said. Galder the Vlado the leaders of the [.] guild have begged us on numerous occasions to join our guild, willing to leave behind their entire team just to be in our guild. So "fallen and failed" I think are excellent terms to use when describing your cowardly predecessors. :cool:

el pepino;745556 said:
Barcode wins UO.

Zen., D.C., and this new feminine period guild [.] or whatever it is, are some of the most pathetic, koom-by-ya, stare at you funny in locker room, conflict avoiding, passive aggressive, cowardly, super best friends that I have ever had the dipleasure of attempting to pvp with on demise.
That said anyone seeking permission to do spawns...
(which is pointless anyway) Please feel free to beg for approval from any one of those 3. We are waiting. :cool:
nice trashtalk :) actually none of those guilds you mentioned are playing atm.

Coming back to sampire pvp. FE was using executoner exe. And if you have at least 2/4 or 3/3 with like 60 mana you still can heal not bad and mortal/bleed spawn. Good tacties is also to run to a looot of spawn and use honor embrace so monsters doesnt attack you, and just pks. This tacties rocks on semidar 4th lvl ;)

el pepino

Sorceror

Jacek.Kosiarz;745569 said:
nice trashtalk :) actually none of those guilds you mentioned are playing atm.

Run more coward [Zen.]
Illenafar [Zen.]

Attempted a raid on Sunday, May 05/30/2010 Simdar spawn , Desert

Result: Failure do to curb stomping by dopplegangers.

This is just the most recent one and I've seen all 3 of those guilds in the last week at least on several occasions so... Yes they are all three in fact still actively playing. I wouldn't really expect you to notice though since you're all non-violent and such and avoid pvp. :cool:

Lord Dean

Traveler

i have seen all three guilds on alot,.. although wether what you say is true or not, i know we have had far more wins then losses, so you will go ahead and try to raid us every chance you get, and we will go ahead and spawn every chance we get cause i don't mind loosing one spawn out of ten to a raid, ... and sometime later when i have my pvp toons finished i will probably be right there fighting you, and guess what whether i win or loose i will still be back the next hour fighting you again, and again, and yes yet again. it doesn't matter when your sorry asses leave demise there will be another guild in your place doing the same shit and talking the same shit, there is always some raid guild just like you doing the same thing on demise and always has, nothing about you or your guild is original or great, there will be another different one next year, and i'll still be there spawning and pvping, and having fun the entire time

el pepino

Sorceror

I've been here for about 4 years... Been playing UO since beta.
I plan on being here a long while buddy and if there is another raid guild that starts up on demise it would be the first besides our group and would be a welcomed change to the rather non existent pvp climate caused by this bizarre, ego driven, cowardly attitude of avoiding pvp to "not be beaten" that most people on this server seem to adapt. When in reality if you're avoiding a fight then you've already failed.:cool:

el pepino;745568 said:
Calm down there buddy. Facts are facts and no matter how excited or enraged someone becomes it doesn't change reality except in their own mind. We have over the years consistently beat down and destroyed any competition that has stood in our way. I've had some of the best pvper's in Zen. break down in ventrilo and tell me that they won't log in when they know we are playing because it no fun to fight us.
I've had the best D.C. has been able to scrape together admit that they refuse to fight anymore even though they out number us "You're just too good" they said. Galder the Vlado the leaders of the [.] guild have begged us on numerous occasions to join our guild, willing to leave behind their entire team just to be in our guild. So "fallen and failed" I think are excellent terms to use when describing your cowardly predecessors. :cool:
WHAT A TRASHTALK :eek: Galder never begged to join your guild. Its YOU who have send invitation to him a lot of time with beggining to join...
And noone from D.C ever said you are too good to fight you.

Run more coward [Zen.]
Illenafar [Zen.]
Those 2 chars logged in a few months and raided cause of boring I guess and you call it zen coming back?

Lord Dean

Traveler

if you've been here 4 years you better think back, there has always been many raiding guilds, there still is more then just you guys out there, and there always will be. your forums name join date jan 2009,.. mine 2004, i've seen this server from it's beginning months on, and now i'm back for more. and your right too many people have the attitude of run away the second they see a red, and i might be running today because i want to get out with my scroll, but once i'm geared and ready for you i will never back down or run. i will never stop coming back for more. if i die oh well it's some insurance money but if i kill your ass it's a head on my mantle until the next time we meet.

el pepino

Sorceror

Jacek.Kosiarz;745577 said:
WHAT A TRASHTALK :eek: Galder never begged to join your guild. Its YOU who have send invitation to him a lot of time with beggining to join...
And noone from D.C ever said you are too good to fight you.

Run more coward [Zen.]
Illenafar [Zen.]
Those 2 chars logged in a few months and raided cause of boring I guess and you call it zen coming back?

Dude I don't even know what to say in response to this...
I suppose you're just another example of some crazy nerd creating a delusional reality for himself to exist in while trying to drag others down with him. *Palm to forhead* :cool:

Lord Dean

Traveler

i'll tell you what,.. you guys keep saying you just want the pvp and that everyone runs,.. well when i finish my pvp toon i'll hit you up, we can meet someplace and fight, and we can keep doing that. then you actually have a challenge rather then catching me on a toon thats not geared to fight back instead is geared to do a spawn. catch me when i spawn or don't catch me in a spawn, i'll still meet up and fight you for the fun of it (fel is a bit quiet after all now days)