UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

'06 GAY DUO AWARDS!

Who is the GAYEST duo of '06?

• Kumba and Steve

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Soc and Khreos

• Kafi and Smartyr

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • r33n tossing his own salad

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Lud and James

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Orijinns and Esk

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Jenova and Wade

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Urinal and Decon Frost

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Kas and his right hand

• Total voters

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: '06 GAY DUO AWARDS!

FUCK YOU KUMBA, I THOUGHT WE WAS FRIENDS, JUST WAIT TILL GEORGE GETS ON, BOY OH BOY THIS THREAD IS GONNA GET DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERAILED.

Kumba[IC]

Wanderer

YEAH BLUT LUCKY FOR US GOEORGE HAS SHCOOL SO MAYBE HE CANNOT GET ON, STUPID BRITISH KID GOT HACK AND BURSH YOUR TEETH GAYMO

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Kumba[IC] said:
YEAH BLUT LUCKY FOR US GOEORGE HAS SHCOOL SO MAYBE HE CANNOT GET ON, STUPID BRITISH KID GOT HACK AND BURSH YOUR TEETH GAYMO

1. HE WILL BE HERE

2. EVEN IF HE LETS ME DOWN I CAN DERAIL A THREAD ALONE

Kumba[IC]

Wanderer

elohdee said:
Quoted for being part of IC :{

el oh faggot stfu you dont know shit about noting, got . sdg homosex? yeah you like boys whats your piont? exactly, just keep eating twinkies and taking in the anal section of your bum o you stupid fat fat fatty.

I wish i had a harpoon to slay you irl that would make me most happy maybe a haproon of +25 vanq to stick you in the face along with a greasy chesseburger, just they way you like it on top of that a dozen donuts...mmmm i can just taste the fat now fatty.

elohdee

Knight

Kumba[IC] said:
el oh faggot stfu you dont know shit about noting, got . sdg homosex? yeah you like boys whats your piont? exactly, just keep eating twinkies and taking in the anal section of your bum o you stupid fat fat fatty.

I wish i had a harpoon to slay you irl that would make me most happy maybe a haproon of +25 vanq to stick you in the face along with a greasy chesseburger, just they way you like it on top of that a dozen donuts...mmmm i can just taste the fat now fatty.

Yeah, I would be upset if I were part of IC too :(

elohdee

Knight

Kumba[IC] said:
STAY ON TOPIC OR I SHALL MURDER YOU WOTH TOOTHPASTE ty

You stay on topic, this has nothing to do with factions :{

pvp gw faction?

WHERE IS MY WUBER TO PLAY GW FACTION