UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

한국인 유저분을 찾습니다.(I'm looking for Korean player.)

Sheng Long Gradilla said:
Heh, 10 times? Chinese characters are around 10,000, and the japanese writing is derived from chinese. In fact, a great quantity of the japanese characters are verbatim copies of the chinese ones. I know the japanese use over 2,500.

thanks now that you say that i think thats what they guy said is that it was 2500 but i thought that sounded a little outlandish so i said 10x i didnt want to sound to much like a jackass :D but all japanese is really from chinese?! I was completely un-aware of that fact! Thanks again!

Khanun

Wanderer
Re: 한국인 유저분을 찾습니다.(I'm looking for Korean player.)

ThaSkitzoKilla said:
This is sorta on subject but at the same time not.....i have a question for any asian players on here....i was told that in japanese at least there are 10 times as many characters in the alphabet in comparison to english so we have 25 characters i believe then japanes would have 250 is the a true fact or just some guy that doesnt know his ass from a whole in the ground when in comes to asian culture trying to act smart?? :D

there r 4 kinds of "alphabets" in japanese hiragana, katakana, kanji(chinese letters) and rōmaji(Roman letters). they aint that many but certainly they have more than English alphabets.

For chinese there r no "alphabets". chinese ppl learn how to pronounce words by remembering "PIN YIN", which r simply english alphabets put in different orders. ( try to pronouce PIN YIN now, yeah, what u just said is right ).

all chinese letters r made of "parts". some parts have their meanings, some dont. certain parts make certain letter , lettters make words, words make sentanses. same like english , alphabets to words, words to longer words etc...

there aint that many "parts", less than 100 .