UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

한국인 유저분을 찾습니다.(I'm looking for Korean player.)

TGHamlet

Wanderer
한국인 유저분을 찾습니다.(I'm looking for Korean player.)

여기 Demise 샤드에 혹시 한국인 분들 계시면

언제 한번 어디서 모임이라도 가졌으면 합니다.

여기가 가장 정섭이랑 비슷한 것 같고 외국인들과

같이 하는 것도 재미있을 것 같아서 왔습니다만

아직 초반이라 그런지 브라질 친구 한명 사귀고는

오늘 한국분 딱 한번 만났네요.

외국 여행중에 한국인 만난 기분이랄까요...-_-;;

제 울온 아이디는 TGHamlet입니다.

지금은 어떻게 집 한채 마련해 볼까하고 트라멜대륙

브리튼에 상주하면서 데스파이즈 들락날락하고 있습니다.

저도 울온 시작한지 얼마 되지 않아 잘 모르지만,

우선은 한국분들이랑 뭉쳐서 같이 브리타니아를

여행해보고 싶네요.^^

혹시나 저를 만나보고 싶으신분은 브리튼(트라멜) 서쪽은행

게시판에 글 남겨주세요. 여기 리플 다셔도 되구요.^^

Have a good time~~ :)

-CBFS-

Sorceror
Can only make out ^^ and -_-;; heheh...

I would really like to be able to read it though, foreign languages are kickass!!! Different alphabet is also part of the challenge, but sadly I can't speak/read any others of these, apart from my own!

:eek:

TGHamlet

Wanderer
Thank you for your replies. :)

Frankly speaking, I couldn't expect that foreign players reply on my thread.
I'm very happy to communicate with foreign friends.
I hope to make good relations with you in this world Britania. :)
I have staing in Britain(Tramel).
Have a good time. :)

K

Kal'tuzad

Well something like this :p:

When here Demise sya tu a Korean minute it is maybe
When when from once where the meeting it has.
Here head of a family affection Sub Rang is same the similar thing, with the foreigners
It appeared doing together to be being fun and only it came
Brazil person friends one where the opening probably is like that still it associates,
The bedspread which Korean minute once it meets today tightly.
While foreign nation travelling a Korean innumerable difficulties feeling peels Ral...-_-;;
Me all child D who will cry is the TGHamlet.
Houses one it will try to prepare it will do now and how sprout the continent which it will carry on shoulder
pu li It sprouts and to be permanently stationed the place spy cu it is coming and going incessantly.
It does not become all start cold region Ul E which me will cry and not to be it will sleep it does not know, but
The mail boat the Korean minutes unite Rang, together pu li other ni Oh
Travel the bedspread which wants trying.^
Maybe or it will meet me and report the minute when it wants pu li (sprout it will carry on shoulder) the west bank where sprouts
The writing to leave in the notice board. If here li phul it smacks lips, Doe nine bedspread.^^

John-demise

Wanderer
Using a translator doesn't take into consideration of the other language's grammar, so everything is flopped around. Also, I don't think he said bedspreads lol.

This is sorta on subject but at the same time not.....i have a question for any asian players on here....i was told that in japanese at least there are 10 times as many characters in the alphabet in comparison to english so we have 25 characters i believe then japanes would have 250 is the a true fact or just some guy that doesnt know his ass from a whole in the ground when in comes to asian culture trying to act smart?? :D

Honor

Wanderer
I got it to this:

Here head of a family affection Sub Rang is same the similar thing, with the foreigners
Brazil person friends one where the opening probably is like that still it associates,
While foreign nation travelling a Korean innumerable difficulties feeling peels Ral...-_-;;
Houses one it will try to prepare it will do now and how sprout the continent which it will carry on shoulder
pu li It sprouts and to be permanently stationed the place spy cu it is coming and going incessantly.
It does not become all start cold region Ul E which me will cry and not to be it will sleep it does not know, but
Maybe or it will meet me and report the minute when it wants pu li (sprout it will carry on shoulder) the west bank where sprouts
The writing to leave in the notice board. If here li phul it smacks lips, Doe nine bedspread

Draco said:
I got it to this:

The writing to leave in the notice board. If here li phul it smacks lips, Doe nine bedspread

lol....is there anyone that can translate without using the exact meaning and explain to us what he is saying in the english language? im sure its not for us english speaking folks but hey im nosey! :D

ThaSkitzoKilla said:
i was told that in japanese at least there are 10 times as many characters in the alphabet in comparison to english so we have 25 characters i believe then japanes would have 250 is the a true fact or just some guy that doesnt know his ass from a whole in the ground when in comes to asian culture trying to act smart?? :D

Heh, 10 times? Chinese characters are around 10,000, and the japanese writing is derived from chinese. In fact, a great quantity of the japanese characters are verbatim copies of the chinese ones. I know the japanese use over 2,500.