UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

¿Roleplayed factions?

Harold

Wanderer
¿Roleplayed factions?

I saw this in some small shard: what if we just forget about factions and Order/Chaos and roleplay ourselves the struggle for power?

I.e.:

We create/merge in, 2 or 3 big warring guilds, only with RP players. We devide the map in "domains" and "border lands".

To fight for each domain, we schedule a big battle. We choose our "Lord" for the battle: if he/she dies, the battle is over and the winning side will rule the domain for one week, at least.

Then, whenever someone is found in an enemy domain, they must leave or pay a tax (the more time they stay, the higher the chances they'll have to pay taxes again to someone else). If they don't do it, or they attack the guard, they will be kicked out of the guilds.

Borderlands wouldn't be never conquered, and they will remain as battlefields to fight out of scheduled battles.

Someone could upload a map with the ruled domains, too, and and keep it updated. I saw one once and it was, well, really cool.