UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

¥ $ PAYING WELL $ ¥ - READ INSIDE

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
¥ $ PAYING WELL $ ¥ - READ INSIDE

I would really like to have a house either in Buc's or close to the vesper teleporter.

I am willing to generously pay whoever has something decent to offer.

My only requirement, is that it's at least 8x8 and larger.

I will not consider 7x7's, small houses, workshops or small tower. If you can replace a small tower by an 8x8 plot, I will consider it then.

Feel free to post screenshot of what you got, you can put prices on, I'll be on AIM tonight if you wanna discuss.

Aim: MadeInKeBeK

Re: ¥ $ PAYING WELL $ ¥ - READ INSIDE

i have a sandstone right in the bucs town i was thinking about selling. right down from the teleporter and close to bank and inn. right off pathway. still kinda mowing it over since i pvp out of it. but what would you offer? i will try to get a picture soon.

*EDIT* added a couple of pics. sorry i am at work so don't have razor so take a better location picture.

MadeInQuebec

Pill Puller-GL;1749594 said:
i have a sandstone right in the bucs town i was thinking about selling. still kinda mowing it over since i pvp out of it. but what would you offer? i will try to get a picture soon.

I dont remember wether a sandstone is 7 or 8 tile deep.

If it's 7, I'm gonna have to make some tests with it, if it's 8 then it should work.

I'll wait to see the picture before making an offer and we'll negotiate over AIM. If you have anything in mind just let me know.

Buc's house are hard to price, so if you know how much you want to move out, just tell me the ammount and I'll work on that.

MadeInQuebec

Pill Puller-GL;1749598 said:
The house is 8x12

Sounds good.

Let me check a couple thing and I'll be back in a bit with an offer. Or feel free to PM me or POST your terms.

i own one of the houses in front of it. prob says sik on it. its the one southeast of that sandstone.

MadeInQuebec

incubusfan1413;1749602 said:
i own one of the houses in front of it. prob says sik on it. its the one southeast of that sandstone.

What size ? and is it for sale ?

MadeInQuebec

For the sandstone, my first offer would be 800k as his.
But if you replot it to an 12x8, I'd give you 1.5 mil.