UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Long Dong & Nelson VS Mickey & Neon

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
lol.

Watch out they literally miss every single heal and only live because they are petaled.

Full damage every sync :/

Of course he declines after winning one duel even though he got smashed 10-2 just a few days prior

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
That's what long dong does.

After he gets smashed he will win one and then decline to do more so he can run his mouth.

But he's still down like 30-2 as you can see from previous threads LOL

so basically you're saying luck saved him?

so essentially, if luck is going to save him, then it must mean you were just unlucky to kill them or lucky enough to live their syncs.

sounds like a bunch of luck to me

you can see why i alchy'd and took luck out of the equation and dominated everyone else.

Nesurit

Sorceror

KING NEVER MOVE

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
so basically you're saying luck saved him?

so essentially, if luck is going to save him, then it must mean you were just unlucky to kill them or lucky enough to live their syncs.

sounds like a bunch of luck to me

you can see why i alchy'd and took luck out of the equation and dominated everyone else.

Luck had nothing to do with it.

They were pedaled and just taking full damage. Look at all of our syncs. They take full damage every time and don't heal until they are completely red lined.

BTW you dominated when nobody was playing. Wonder why nobody puts you on the list of great alchys except for garbage KBR?

hahaha pat why are you throwing excuses out everywhere?

"they got lucky" "they petaled"

dude, we see the gif, you STOOD there while you were SUPPOSED to heal neon. No wonder that dude doesn't let you play your own character when money is on the line, HAHAHAHA

and when I played, name one person that could beat me, and have them admit to it.