UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mickey Munday Vs. Uonewb 1v1 For 10M

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
No, I would like to hear mickey telling neon when I am out of mana, [e laugh

Can I ask hypothetically what it would matter if I knew what your mana was?

How does that really help me offensively or defensively?

Either I am going to dump and kill you or you're going to dump and kill me.

Me knowing how much mana you have, doesn't really effect the damage I put into you.

You need to come up with a better excuse then that bro...

uonewb

Page
Can I ask hypothetically what it would matter if I knew what your mana was?

How does that really help me offensively or defensively?

Either I am going to dump and kill you or you're going to dump and kill me.

Me knowing how much mana you have, doesn't really effect the damage I put into you.

You need to come up with a better excuse then that bro...
when im low mana, all u do is pot ma pot ma, notice i try to cast different spells, not you.. you use spells to distrupt everything, not punches, but hey take it how u can get it i guess man. it aint even that serious, but mike dueled for u in my eyes, until you clear yourself!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
It's pretty easy to tell when you're low on mana when after you have dumped you can't cast anything other then mini heal.

clear myself?

Bro only a little bitch like you needs to make excuses for not paying up on his money duels.

Nobody will ever duel you again for money because you are untrustworthy and shady as fuck.

Thanks for the easy wins AGAIN.

uonewb

Page
I payed you last time when I didn't think you actually had someone else duel for you.. now it's pretty obvious..