UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DAMN mickey your so good

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
And if you look in the corner you can see the guard teleporting in to kill me LOL

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Funny Mickey is pointing that out yet he will gank me and then run up on a blue character and take a screen shot pretending it was a fair fight with 100% mana. Rather he had stock in the screen shot or not is not the point, you can have regs and pots in a bag and it not register when you log in till you open the bad unless you use them spells. In all honestly though from what it looks like is you were guard whacked tho. Either way tho you are still a newb for getting guard whacked.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Funny Mickey is pointing that out yet he will gank me and then run up on a blue character and take a screen shot pretending it was a fair fight with 100% mana. Rather he had stock in the screen shot or not is not the point, you can have regs and pots in a bag and it not register when you log in till you open the bad unless you use them spells. In all honestly though from what it looks like is you were guard whacked tho. Either way tho you are still a newb for getting guard whacked.

You get ganked because I get sick of you sitting in guards zone trying to guard whack me because you're to pussy to come fight me? Why? Welll we both know what happened you tried that...

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Um...How do you get sick of me sitting in guard zones when I'm on a red faction character in town lol? That makes no sense, I run up to the bank, you see me and try to break me I break you back hit you with war hammer, you run away healing and then when people are on me you run back and start para spamming me while people dump on me. You run to the bank for help never towards the GY .. If you are gonna hold on to that so called setup fight then that's sad, cause every fight I was actually ready and stocked on you ran away para spamming looking for help. You are just bad and the more you talk on forums the more people jump on the band wagon to make fun of you. You aren't every gonna beat me at this game, because for that to happen you would have to have the power to make this game not fun for me which won't happen. Just give up already on the trash talk, you aren't skilled enough to back it up.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Okay so to once again make your logic no longer worthy. Can we do a set up 1v1? Now when you make an excuse not to, your argument is no longer valid and I will have proved my point. You and I both know you have zero chance of ever beating me which is why you will forever be a forum warrior.