UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

i live by this.

Pegasus321

Sorceror
Let's make this a thread of people posting pics near were they live.

I'll start. I live in california, literally 2 second drive from this. Kinda overcast today but normally u can see the Chanel islands.

IMAG0448.jpg

Cornwallis

Sorceror
Okay-- holy shit. Can I have the prices of the houses you guys stay in? all those places look like SUCH nice views. I just bet they cost hundreads of thousands of dollars to live near.

Pegasus321

Sorceror
i dont actually have a nice view from my house i live on a regular street but very close nice views. im sure u have great veiws within a few min of your house too.

repiovesana

Sorceror
I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The picture was taken at the Ibirapuera park, one of the main touristic places in the city. It was taken in early January this year, so you can see the Christmas deco still standing at the background.
That fountain is in the middle of the lake, and at night there's colored spotlights that light up the water as the water jets sway from side to side, looks pretty cool.

And that's my bike by the way :p

IMG_0011.JPG