UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your heart can only beat so many time...

Your heart can only beat so many time...

I heard rumor about that your heart can only beat so many time in a lifetime.
I'm 30 years old, and PvP are overwelming for me now days. So I wonder if it related...

I've been Playing Uo since 23 didn't PvP till 25. Then I started to notice an effect after I reach 28. So now I try not to PvP it make me feel like I'm having a heart attack...

Anyway I brought this up cause I heard that your heart can only beat so many time in a lifetime.... So 3 years of Hardcore in fel must made my heart pump out of the ass.

Well now days when I PvP sometime I would fall on the floor, and breath... Sometime I would sacrfice my player, and let them kill me because I rather die on Uo then having an heart attack Irl.

Maby I'm having an antinixy attack?

I mean dose anybody have any theroy what my problem is, or dose anybody have the same problem as I have?

I smoke of course... I know if I quit smoking It would help me PvP and handle the andrline rush... Right now my body can't handle it. My heart would just beat out of rythm...

Well all I do now is Bod, PVM, just calm stuff nothing intense... and I have been for 2 years now... Many of my old friend miss me... I keep complaining man it my heart! lol

Anyway I thought I wanna share my Uo exsprince with everybody, and see what what y'all say.

Fana

Wanderer
Re: Your heart can only beat so many time...

for starters stop smoking ur heart wont beat harder if it has enough oxygen being pumped it needs to beat faster if ur red cells are suffocated with carbon monoxide.

also people who exercise have their heart beat faster so its not like ull die because ur heart beat limit has been reached, the point is not forcing ur heart say if u smoke and cant take running up a hill... and u do it and by time u get tehre ur dead = forcing.

when i first started pvpng in 2003 id have adrenalyn pumping like id tremble but the more you pvp the more calm you are at it and the less u feel. nowadays when i pvp im like picking my nose is just a game.

on other hand you might get easyly anxious if its just in uo its ok but if its in more stuff in your life then a good thing would be a shrink to talk about it dont worry its very normal these days no big deal really.

if ur just posting that to make fun your an ass coz i know alot of people that have serious problems with anxiety and panic attacks if not then disregard this last part

tk care

Lord Mars

Knight

im 36 and i dont have the anxiety that i got when i 1st step into fel years ago. its all in you. wat a min, they ain got fel or tram when i started in 98 lolx.

Sundoom

Sorceror

Zap, that's not normal.. In truth, that rush is actually good for the body (if you'll also add exercise or some form of physical activity) Not everyone has the same life span - true your heard can only beat so much, but only if your heart is injured or organs shut down, i think your heart may be partially clogged, I recommend going to see a doctor.

dsavant

Sorceror

Get ye to off-topic!

zapper042;679460 said:
Well now days when I PvP sometime I would fall on the floor, and breath... Sometime I would sacrfice my player, and let them kill me because I rather die on Uo then having an heart attack Irl.

This part is normal, I THINK it happens to 65% of people in fel on this server, I'll have to do some further research

Kiluad

Sorceror

Sundoom;679508 said:
In truth, that rush is actually good for the body (if you'll also add exercise or some form of physical activity)

Stress is horrible for the body, exercise is great, but he's not exercising at all, he's stressing out.

Sundoom

Sorceror

i did not see anythin that indicates that he gets stressed from the pvp.. just when he gets excited.

in any case, go see a doc.

mantorras

Sorceror

You must have some medical condition... At 30 years of age a healthy person wouldn't have heart problems, unless you do heavy drugs...
Anyway in case you do have heart problems, everything that causes excitment would be bad for you. Watching a football match with your favourite team, a horror movie, sex...
But you should be talking about this with your doctor not us.

Oaks

Knight

zapper042;679460 said:
Anyway I brought this up cause I heard that your heart can only beat so many time in a lifetime....

This is simply not true.

As for the rest, look into the medical history of family members (especially parents/siblings) to see if there is a genetic bias towards a certain condition.

Either way, I don't think you should be posting this on an UO server forum when they are qualified people in the real world who can help you out.

If this is serious...Dude! You need medical help...now

Go!
Now!
Stop reading this.
Go to doctor
Get checkup
Get exercise
Lose 200 pounds
Stop Smoking

NOW!!!

Seriously.
You are talking about overworking your heart while sitting in a chair.
Seek help now.

Carnak

Wanderer

zapper042;679460 said:
I heard rumor about that your heart can only beat so many time in a lifetime.
I'm 30 years old, and PvP are overwelming for me now days. So I wonder if it related...

I've been Playing Uo since 23 didn't PvP till 25. Then I started to notice an effect after I reach 28. So now I try not to PvP it make me feel like I'm having a heart attack...

Anyway I brought this up cause I heard that your heart can only beat so many time in a lifetime.... So 3 years of Hardcore in fel must made my heart pump out of the ass.

Maby I'm having an antinixy attack?

I mean dose anybody have any theroy what my problem is, or dose anybody have the same problem as I have?

I smoke of course... I know if I quit smoking It would help me PvP and handle the andrline rush... Right now my body can't handle it. My heart would just beat out of rythm...

Well all I do now is Bod, PVM, just calm stuff nothing intense... and I have been for 2 years now... Many of my old friend miss me... I keep complaining man it my heart! lol

Anyway I thought I wanna share my Uo exsprince with everybody, and see what what y'all say.

something about this post is wrong. and sad. damnit i cant put my finger on it tho in order to flame properly. if someone picks up what it is exactly let me know.

Carnak

Wanderer

weinster666;679584 said:
Seriously.
You are talking about overworking your heart while sitting in a chair.
Seek help now.

nevermind. this sums it up nicely.

dsavant

Sorceror

why would you bump a thread over a month old just to flame it?

idk if zapper is the one who needs help

Carnak

Wanderer

dsavant;701548 said:
why would you bump a thread over a month old just to flame it?

idk if zapper is the one who needs help

cause this one deserved to be flamed, clearly. now stop bumpin this thread its over a month old. whats wrong with u?