UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

faction action mickey? we outchea

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
170 pounds soaking wet vs 400??? Lol

170?

LOL

Not even crikey believes you!

The Monk231

Wanderer
Well when you ask for a 3v3 and bring 4 just so you can bola and kill mounts and gank. I'm not gonna let you just kill them lol
im sorry I didn't ask for anything not my fault ur the coward that chose to abandon his friend :/ also u kept spamming "bola spam" "Typical" but each of u got 1 bola and then proceeded to die to the 3rd sync no poison... l2 heal 4 man syncs....

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
im sorry I didn't ask for anything not my fault ur the coward that chose to abandon his friend :/ also u kept spamming "bola spam" "Typical" but each of u got 1 bola and then proceeded to die to the 3rd sync no poison... l2 heal 4 man syncs....

I didn't abandon anybody.

I invised to get on my ethy since my mount was killed and by that time happened the 4 of you synced out 1 person on foot while the other guy got away.

Again you killed 1 out of 3 people with 4 people while we were on foot.

Garbage