UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

faction action mickey? we outchea

crikey

Sorceror
I actually won't make fun of her anymore,

She has nothing to do with this and that's not really fair.

But he's still a fat pile LOL
Yeah that's mean bruh :<

To wrap up the wife/girlfriend aspect of this conversation, I have reviewed photographs of both beauty contestants and sorry Uonewbs, but Mickey wins 150k :/

But yeah lets see those two photographs when you get home. See if its as brutal as you say XD

I really don't even know why I'm gonna entertain this.. but I will..but just wait cricket ;) you'll have a good laugh. You'll finally know what this dude looks like...seriously Everytime he makes a post...all I see is him getting butt fucked on the slip n slide with his beaver teeth hanging out, shit is insanely funny. I couldn't bare to actually see this dude crack a smile... you know that black dude on Facebook that says deez NUTZ...ha got eeeem? His teeth are almost as bad as his lol

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I really don't even know why I'm gonna entertain this.. but I will..but just wait cricket ;) you'll have a good laugh. You'll finally know what this dude looks like...seriously Everytime he makes a post...all I see is him getting butt fucked on the slip n slide with his beaver teeth hanging out, shit is insanely funny. I couldn't bare to actually see this dude crack a smile... you know that black dude on Facebook that says deez NUTZ...ha got eeeem? His teeth are almost as bad as his lol

You've literally never seen my teeth lol.

Isn't it funny though you're so afraid to show people what you look like but you're quick to judge others.

I wonder why..

:whistle:

crikey

Sorceror
Lmfao where are the admins
LOL rekked
T_TT_TT_TT_TT_TT_TT_TT_TT_TT_TT_TT_TT_T
You guys are killing me right now

Maybe thats why his name is pat mcgroin

XD

crikey

Sorceror
oOoOoOh Mandi!

Id like to iimagine a "girl next door" type that I would enjoy ravaging....

but this girl is skilled enough pvper to defeat mickey monday?
A hot, skilled pvp chick? Doubt it

Probably looks like Wendy, filled with 200 pounds of hot air and smooshed in a trash compactor