UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Minax vs. ALL

king_spade

Traveler
Minax is best faction and we wrek all other factions on the daily. We have the most points, we have the best players, and all the rest u feed from our scraps. Point blank period we the best, so we understand that you have to team up all factions against us. Your actions say that we the best, so thankyou for the compliment, and we will continue to fight all of you teaming. Just remember you lost all shit talking rights.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Minax is best faction and we wrek all other factions on the daily. We have the most points, we have the best players, and all the rest u feed from our scraps. Point blank period we the best, so we understand that you have to team up all factions against us. Your actions say that we the best, so thankyou for the compliment, and we will continue to fight all of you teaming. Just remember you lost all shit talking rights.
cool glad you got that figured out

White Lotus

Sorceror

TRADE MAN

Squire
lol, loved the faction message today "Well guys! Its us vs everyone! Even TB has infiltrated us!." I dont think you have to worry about getting ganked. I have yet to fight you 1v1, you dont leave safety zone unless you have a zerg with you. I wouldnt say much, but you keep saying that we "TB" joined Minax to mess you guys up, when in fact, there was 3 of us that just decided to join minax. And for some unknown reason...it pissed you off. And keep in mind, F4 and you decided it would be cool to gank angry because he was orange to you from chaos/order, after pretending to be cool with him. Just wanted to clear that subject up before anyone else speculates that we have done something wrong.

Versace16

Traveler
You think that you are the best faction team because you roll like 10 deep with about 40 guards defending the base and 10 traps in trinsic City you're all fucking losers you know you die fair fight 1v1 2v2 3v3 and the only reason why you guys have so many points is because you make alt characters and farm points on those rolling around with a group of 10 fighting us SL like 10v4/3 then you'll honor your point farmer characters and never lose the points because you'll come res kill us at shrines or wait at our houses and candelabra them off its pathetic and the only reason why TB joined minax is because they know they can't get sigs themselves so they join the team that camps on their base and defends all day and gets no sleep so they have to do no work and can still pvp with their shitty runics you're all scrubs that's why we decided to team against com and it still didn't even work out even numbers and we still managed to get sigs so yeah that's how good you guys are...

Droopi

Sorceror
cute lil circle jerk huh. I guess you know you're the shit when it takes all 3 enemies against you to compete ^^

View attachment 93432

As you still play a dexxer LMFAO! You cannot be serious man HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO BE THE BEST!!? Do You EVEN MAGE BRO!?! You should be old enough by now and played UO long enough to know that dexxers are for Noobies. If I had a 9-12 yr old just start the game and wanted to PVP i would set him up on a dexxer with BLESSED everything and send him on his way to click and chase. Do you still cry when you die with blessed gear?

Droopi

Sorceror
Is this the image you have in your head when you say you're the best? Maxing out guards and luring them into bases so you can retain sigils? You're right after a solid month of getting raided by your fucking guards i'm done trying to defend the least defend-able base in the game. You complain because my small ass guild is Joining SL.... But lets see.... UdA is Minax (3 dexxers all rich as fuck with hybrid suits and unlimited verite charges), F4 (The most skilled guild in Minax), GODZ (Not so active but they do get on and roll deep), Legendary Guild (Mostly all scribe stuns), Plus your stupid ass guild FUQ or some shit. Keep thinking your THE FUCKIN MAN! Once we run these sigils for a couple weeks straight i guarantee your whole dexxer squad of your faction will quit and follow sigils including you.bs1.png bs2.png bs1.png bs2.png

king_spade

Traveler
You think that you are the best faction team because you roll like 10 deep with about 40 guards defending the base and 10 traps in trinsic City you're all fucking losers you know you die fair fight 1v1 2v2 3v3 and the only reason why you guys have so many points is because you make alt characters and farm points on those rolling around with a group of 10 fighting us SL like 10v4/3 then you'll honor your point farmer characters and never lose the points because you'll come res kill us at shrines or wait at our houses and candelabra them off its pathetic and the only reason why TB joined minax is because they know they can't get sigs themselves so they join the team that camps on their base and defends all day and gets no sleep so they have to do no work and can still pvp with their shitty runics you're all scrubs that's why we decided to team against com and it still didn't even work out even numbers and we still managed to get sigs so yeah that's how good you guys are...

Thats why im down from 96 to 75 because I got ganked 4v1, and im still at 75 until one you scrubs can get some fucking points. I kill yall all day and get 1..maybe 2 points from you, then i die once and lose 9. Lets remember what happened when F-E-A-R- talked a bunch of shit before dying 1v1. I let him loot himself thou, and didnt talk shit after. You use the zerg card when it suits you, but zerg 8v2 for your SLOM sigs.

king_spade

Traveler
Is this the image you have in your head when you say you're the best? Maxing out guards and luring them into bases so you can retain sigils? You're right after a solid month of getting raided by your fucking guards i'm done trying to defend the least defend-able base in the game. You complain because my small ass guild is Joining SL.... But lets see.... UdA is Minax (3 dexxers all rich as fuck with hybrid suits and unlimited verite charges), F4 (The most skilled guild in Minax), GODZ (Not so active but they do get on and roll deep), Legendary Guild (Mostly all scribe stuns), Plus your stupid ass guild FUQ or some shit. Keep thinking your THE FUCKIN MAN! Once we run these sigils for a couple weeks straight i guarantee your whole dexxer squad of your faction will quit and follow sigils including you.View attachment 93445 View attachment 93446 View attachment 93445 View attachment 93446

its called home field advantage, a lil perk we get for sacraficing all personal silver for town silver. Slow ass, easily luered guards. If you die to guards, you suck.

king_spade

Traveler
As you still play a dexxer LMFAO! You cannot be serious man HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO BE THE BEST!!? Do You EVEN MAGE BRO!?! You should be old enough by now and played UO long enough to know that dexxers are for Noobies. If I had a 9-12 yr old just start the game and wanted to PVP i would set him up on a dexxer with BLESSED everything and send him on his way to click and chase. Do you still cry when you die with blessed gear?

You realize you are talking shit to Happy a.k.a. WEDGE, ANGRY, Genocide Pete, Moose is Loose a.k.a H D, Jdizz, and many others right? We have no problem wiping them btw ^^ , maybe you should up your game.

Versace16

Traveler
You realize you are talking shit to Happy a.k.a. WEDGE, ANGRY, Genocide Pete, Moose is Loose a.k.a H D, Jdizz, and many others right? We have no problem wiping them btw ^^ , maybe you should up your game.
There is a few it doesn't apply to right there since they can play other templates except for just one I don't think you own a character without any type of dexxing skills in factions and who is 'we' you aren't in F4 they don't give a shit about you they just use you because you own a thief and you never sleep and you're always on they could replace you in seconds so don't think you're anything special

Droopi

Sorceror

LOL All the names you listed cannot pvp on other templates! Im assuming that if they did they might go to LVL 2 on the PVP scale from dexxer to BOLA Tamer. Lets Rank Templates by skill level so you can understand more.

LVL 1 (Noobie) - Dexxer
LVL 2 (Novice) - Bola Tamer/Stun Tamer
LVL 3 (Journyman) - Heal/Stun
LVL 4 (Expert) - Alchy/Stun
LVL 5 (Master) - Alchy/Heal
LVL 6 (Grandmaster) - Alchy/Scribe or Stun/Scribe

These are all based off of difficulty to kill another template in a 1VS1 scenario. The higher the Level the better your UO Skill must be to kill another template.

Agree or Disagree. Nobody cares this is the truth behind the game.