UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FCR

sobe123

Sorceror
I know this was being worked on back in 2005 by PSZ and was never finished to match the FCR on OSI after 9 years what is the status of this major issue?

No it's going to show who's a good mage vs loop mage

Ok.. take this in.... You think wind is over powered now? Imagine if not only you have -4 casting but also if u get interrupted you can't cast for another like 2 seconds. Tbh being an osi clone is going to lead to going where osi went. I love the content, but i think as far as skill set goes, it should stop at SE. Items and monsters can continue to come, but the skills are what ruined the game.

BRB Clear whole screen with 1 spell
BRB self res
BRB self heal
BRB Unlimited meat shields
BRB armor
BRB +40 SDI
BRB being a carebear

I remember a time where one had to use strategy to spawn.... Now i can spawn with just my mouse...

BRB selling keyboard.

sobe123

Sorceror
Ok.. take this in.... You think wind is over powered now? Imagine if not only you have -4 casting but also if u get interrupted you can't cast for another like 2 seconds. Tbh being an osi clone is going to lead to going where osi went. I love the content, but i think as far as skill set goes, it should stop at SE. Items and monsters can continue to come, but the skills are what ruined the game.

BRB Clear whole screen with 1 spell
BRB self res
BRB self heal
BRB Unlimited meat shields
BRB armor
BRB +40 SDI
BRB being a carebear

I remember a time where one had to use strategy to spawn.... Now i can spawn with just my mouse...

BRB selling keyboard.[/QUOTE
Osi spell weaving is over powered on PvM but it's nerfed a lot I would understand if this server wasn't trying to be a osi clone but the bottom like it is and I agree with you on the hole server shouldn't go past SE. I don't play osi as much as I use to sense Abyss. Mages even with the delay on osi are more powerful in group fights then dexers I play a focus/scribe Mage now on osi. Spell weaving casting takes sooo long on osi for the time it takes for someone to cast wind in prot on osi there dead. Also I seen wind cast once during a raid 15v15 the rest of the spells where either conflag pots and eq along with killing blow spells ie chain lighting

sobe123

Sorceror
Osi spell weaving is over powered on PvM but it's nerfed a lot I would understand if this server wasn't trying to be a osi clone but the bottom like it is and I agree with you on the hole server shouldn't go past SE. I don't play osi as much as I use to sense Abyss. Mages even with the delay on osi are more powerful in group fights then dexers I play a focus/scribe Mage now on osi. Spell weaving casting takes sooo long on osi for the time it takes for someone to cast wind in prot on osi there dead. Also I seen wind cast once during a raid 15v15 the rest of the spells where either conflag pots and eq along with killing blow spells ie chain lighting. Sorry for typing on my phone typing this

Osi spell weaving is over powered on PvM but it's nerfed a lot I would understand if this server wasn't trying to be a osi clone but the bottom like it is and I agree with you on the hole server shouldn't go past SE. I don't play osi as much as I use to sense Abyss. Mages even with the delay on osi are more powerful in group fights then dexers I play a focus/scribe Mage now on osi. Spell weaving casting takes sooo long on osi for the time it takes for someone to cast wind in prot on osi there dead. Also I seen wind cast once during a raid 15v15 the rest of the spells where either conflag pots and eq along with killing blow spells ie chain lighting. Sorry for typing on my phone typing this

According to the devs here wind works here like it does on osi. Since you are stating otherwise is there anyway you could test this and provide some feedback as to the accuracy? People may take all my hate of wind as crying blah blah. Personally I think it's detrimental to pvp scene, I still successfully pvp it's just really annoying and it takes fun out of the game.

sobe123

Sorceror
According to the devs here wind works here like it does on osi. Since you are stating otherwise is there anyway you could test this and provide some feedback as to the accuracy? People may take all my hate of wind as crying blah blah. Personally I think it's detrimental to pvp scene, I still successfully pvp it's just really annoying and it takes fun out of the game.
When I get home next week I'll make a video

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Fools, Wind is part of the game and it's just another aspect of PvP. There are many good aspects, do we need to ban them all?
Fix casting plz.

Also return to that if player has 0 stamina he cannot move.

Lucifall

Knight
Personally I think it's detrimental to pvp scene, I still successfully pvp it's just really annoying and it takes fun out of the game.
You aren't the only one DeeJay. PvP is gonna degrade to 4/6 sw dexxers if anything changed with EoW "as OSI".

I stopped playing the server because of essance of wind. It ruins any type of mage pvp and group fights.
You should see how bad it is at the moment.

goobypls

Wanderer
would be nice to see this casting changed, even if its not made to be as accurate as OSI. ANY change would be fantastic as its just default runuo trash recovery system. When OR if FC/FCR is addressed, this shard will be so much better.