UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

a bs bod swap

If you are in luna blacksmith then just use the organizer to move them to the trash can. At the end of my bod turn in macro I have:

organizer 'SmithBOD'
while organizing
endwhile

Moltar

Traveler
Are you looking for a BS turn in script? If so, I will copy and paste my bs turn in script when I get home. All you will need to do is set up a organizer to trash the pickaxes and shovels. I named mine "shovel". It basically takes filled bod out of book turns in receives reset puts empty reset into book. Runs organizer to throw awaypickaxe/shovel. I personally have the script dump the trash into a packy horse and I release the packy so the bag will fall on the floor so if anyone wants the shovels/PA they can jus grab them.

deathviper

Sorceror
if not @findobject 'SmithTrashCan'
promptalias 'SmithTrashCan'
endif

//sturdy pickaxe move to trash
if @findtype 0xe86
while @findtype 0xe86 'any' 'backpack'
moveitem 'found' 'SmithTrashCan'
pause 800
endwhile
endif
//sturdy shovel move to trash
if @findtype 0xf39
while @findtype 0xf39 'any' 'backpack'
moveitem 'found' 'SmithTrashCan'
pause 800
endwhile
endif

LittleMary

Traveler
Kinda would like a bs bod swap too. The trash part is optional. I could simply add the part deathviper posted.